Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
I think Noone will start instead of Sparrow but otherwise the same.

But the Argus says:

Will Hoskins will have to wait a little longer for his Amex debut for Albion.

Hoskins has suffered a reaction to the abductor muscle injury which sidelined him until his goalscoring debut as a substitute in the 3-1 win at Cardiff on Wednesday.

The former Bristol Rovers marksman was expected to be on the bench again at home to Blackpool today before breaking the news of his latest setback and absence from the match on his twitter account this morning.

Hoskins wrote: "Disappointed to have reaction after the game on Wednesday. The goal has softened the blow a bit."

So with our injury situation, we still have two spare places on the bench. I can see why Gus needs two more players.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Just hope that Glasfryn's cat hasn't been offended by all the swearing on here - we need her on top form today :)

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
Just hope that Glasfryn's cat hasn't been offended by all the swearing on here - we need her on top form today :)

believe me she is used a bit of effing and blinding ..........not all mine either
she is here early because rain stopped play

Seagull kimchi

Oct 8, 2010
Korea and India
BBBW Official thread - check
Glasfryn cat online - check
2 cans of ale and a couple of cheeky voddies - check

I'm going for the usual nail biter - Albion to clinch it in the final minute 2-1 CMS winner.

Heart pills - at the ready.

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
Frimpongs tackle has just made me flinch!

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
Barnes over Lua Lua otherwise as I though. Well probably see Barnsey coming in from the wing.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Anyone else getting another broadcast in the background on Seagulls Player ?

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
I did just wonder whether we might put one of the young strikers on the bench instead of Cook but I guess that would upset the balance of cover available so very much exactly as expected and forecast by most given the injuries.

Surprisingly nervous after a great night out on Wednesday - you'd think that would calm the nerves but I reckon with the quality in this division it's going to be a tough old season of fretting over every game.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here