Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton & Hove Albion vs Blackpool *** Official Match Thread ***

auschr

Apr 19, 2009
USA
I'll be happy with safe mid table mediocrity but still letting 2 goal lead go.. I don't think we are used to this kind of physical game perhaps we need to start playing it a bit. seems most games we play the other teams has double the fouls than us.

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
TBF, I'm not sure the goal this year is promotion.

I agree 100% and thought it may have come out a bit wrong. Have always said mid table would be immense.

We want to start learning to be, and forming a team capable of looking for promotion in 2-5 years though and if we were 2 down would be a positive to take away from the game, letting 2 goal leads slip is a very different post match feeling to identical result though.

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
Last corner!

Come onnnnnnnnnn!

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
1 goal leads go, if we want to get promoted we can't let doubles slip. Still pleased with score just not way it's happened

When has anyone ever said anything about promotion? At the start of the season I'd have settled with mid table, and a chance to bring in some more talent to push next season, and I'd still settle for that.

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
Ft 2 - 2

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
gutted,but need to maybe shut games out better.

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
Never mind. Still happy with that tho I think a referee rants is guaranteed! Should be fun! :)

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
2-2 full time , 2 points dropped by taking our foot off the gas

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Disappointing but still unbeaten and we will learn from that

conceded possession and position on the pitch which is an old habit and keeps coming back to haunt us.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
2-2
would seem a good result had we not been 2 up ah well we are new at this and it is a steep learning curve Gus will have them learning from this no doubt

goodnight boys and girls

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
Agree. Heads up though, we should be positive after a 2-2 with ex-Prem parachute payment receiving opposition but feels just a bit like what could have been.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here