Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton & Hove Albion vs Blackpool *** Official Match Thread ***

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
Cloudy flambards park? WTF?

Indeed. Weather in cornwall has been terrible last two times I have visited. Unless it was the location you had issues with, to which all I can reply is that it was under duress :)

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using Tapatalk

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
Some of the birds down here are at least twice the size of her, probably due to their diet of drunkenly discarded kebabs friday and saturday night with fish n chip remains rest of the week. If we keep winning like this though she'll catch them up on treats alone and look like back in the day fat nav! You can tell the snobby gulls with finer tastes who follow the fishing boats because they PERCH ;) up on the old town roofs (sp) and are currently sneering down at us listening on the radio. Can chill out 2nd half sipping first alcoholic beverage of the day in my bay window watching the poor sods in Birmingham (oddly 3 in 5 mins and deffo not related) or top 6 club kits being dragged round by their womenfolk. Mine has foolishly gone to visit relatives in the South Norwood area so get to enjoy the game and thread after work and hit the town tonight hopefully to celebrate a win for the good guys!

GOOD POST MATE ...........................enjoy a quiet night

Seagull kimchi

Oct 8, 2010
Korea and India
Some of the birds down here are at least twice the size of her, probably due to their diet of drunkenly discarded kebabs friday and saturday night with fish n chip remains rest of the week. If we keep winning like this though she'll catch them up on treats alone and look like back in the day fat nav! You can tell the snobby gulls with finer tastes who follow the fishing boats because they PERCH ;) up on the old town roofs (sp) and are currently sneering down at us listening on the radio. Can chill out 2nd half sipping first alcoholic beverage of the day in my bay window watching the poor sods in Birmingham (oddly 3 in 5 mins and deffo not related) or top 6 club kits being dragged round by their womenfolk. Mine has foolishly gone to visit relatives in the South Norwood area so get to enjoy the game and thread after work and hit the town tonight hopefully to celebrate a win for the good guys!

Oh mate. Loving you. xxx

Devon Seagull

Sep 25, 2004
South Devon
Can this start to the season get any better....another goal will help! Seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeegulls

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Lualua is allowed to come on now.....lets rip 'em to shreads!!!

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
sorry-but f***ing fantastic

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here