Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Aston Villa *** Official Match Thread ***

Scappa

Jul 5, 2017
Time to let someone else take the corners on the right instead of March

Stephen Seagull

Oct 6, 2015
Barcelona
Estupinan, Caicedo and Mac A having a decent game. Collwill too.

Gross being out played.
Enciso is reminding me of an early Schelotto, seems to be ball chasing and not thinking about space or teammates

jcdenton08

Offended Liver Sausage
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
Very scrappy performance. Villa keep doing us over the top - frustrating.

Some very poor performances today (so far) - Trossard, March, Caicedo all looking very off it. Special mention for Enciso who has barely touched the ball and looks like a boy amongst men against Konsa, Mings and Kamara. Losing Lallana was a huge blow, he brings so much especially in his current form.

Kamara best player on the pitch so far, he has been superb.

We really miss my boy Mitoma.

Let’s see what De Zerbi is made of, we need a tactical change here or we will likely lose this.

Mancgull

Nov 28, 2011
Astley, Manchester
March has been strangely poor today. Poor delivery and getting dominated by Digne.
On the other side Pervis has done very well and has lots of space.
Enciso looks lightweight and has made some poor decisions.
Think they may be getting a Roberto rocket at Half Time

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
Tross needs to be moved more central. Need a bit more energy and control. I'd probably take off March for Lamptey and Enciso for Gilmour. Move Gross up the pitch. Really average that.

Zeberdi

“Vorsprung durch Technik”
NSC Patron
Oct 20, 2022
He’s out on wide but being heavily marked - I would move him around - maybe bring on Lamptey too - take off Welbeck and move Tross in to C
I would look at taking off Enciso and maybe bring on Gilmour too

pb21

Apr 23, 2010
Could go either way.
March isn't having his best game.
We're playing too sloppy, particularly in the 10mins before their goal.
But they're pressing quite well, we struggle with that.
Be very good if Lallana and/or Mitoma could be on the pitch.

Stephen Seagull

Oct 6, 2015
Barcelona
Not to take any attention away from our performance, but how shite has Chris Kavanagh [sp?] been?

Coldeanseagull

Opinionated
Mar 13, 2013
Coldean
Too slow with the forward pass. Trossard consistent with his inconsistency. Too many wayward passes with too much power....besides that we're ok. It just shows how much of a bogey side this championship ready villa are. Am I a bit miffed? yes, yes I am

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
Lallana has been a massive loss, likewise Webster although Colwill has played well, just as well as Dunk is not on it.

Would like to see Lamptey and Gilmour on relatively soon for Gross and Enciso who have both been really poor unless they turn it around at the start of the second.

jcdenton08

Offended Liver Sausage
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
Very scrappy performance. Villa keep doing us over the top - frustrating.

Some very poor performances today (so far) - Trossard, March, Caicedo all looking very off it. Special mention for Enciso who has barely touched the ball and looks like a boy amongst men against Konsa, Mings and Kamara. Losing Lallana was a huge blow, he brings so much especially in his current form.

Kamara best player on the pitch so far, he has been superb.

We really miss my boy Mitoma.

Let’s see what De Zerbi is made of, we need a tactical change here or we will likely lose this.
Additionally I’d bring Lamptey on for Enciso and push Groß further forward to play the Lallana role.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here