Apr 5, 2014
Maupay's goal :lolol:

[Tweet]1274372644444528640[/tweet]

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
maupay1.gif

Arsenals 20 looks like he's dancing to the Time Warp , he gets done 4 times in 3 seconds :lolol:

Change at Barnham

Aug 6, 2011
Bognor Regis
Wonder kid Martinelli now out for the rest of the season for Arsenal after getting injured in training.
Arteta must have run over a back cat.

Hove Lagoonery

Dec 16, 2008
Yesss!!!!! What a goal!!!!!

Mac Allister makes a massive difference already!

On for 8 seconds and gets an assist.

I meant to go back to check this got corrected but I've only just found the time to do it! Despite the GIF and numerous quotes of it, nobody pointed out that Mac is no. 10, so it wasn't his assist. Looks like it was Connolly's.

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
I meant to go back to check this got corrected but I've only just found the time to do it! Despite the GIF and numerous quotes of it, nobody pointed out that Mac is no. 10, so it wasn't his assist. Looks like it was Connolly's.

Eh? I thought everyone knew it was Connolly’s flick?

Alexis made the visionary pass to Aaron to start the move.

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton

Random.

Everyone knew it was Connolly’s assist, I even started a thread about it, but Mac Allister played the superb ball into Connolly.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here