Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

**** Brighton & Hove Albion v Stockport County, THE official thread ****

brunswick

Aug 13, 2004
back up the volcano to the shaman.....phewww........

well done lads, will we ever have a dull season?

Si Gull

Way Down South
Mar 18, 2008
On top of the world
Commiserations to Northampton , they had the hardest of all the run ins. Pity that Millwall didn't bother at Carlisle.

True, but Northampton played the same 23 teams that we did over the season - and that is what counts. Feel a bit sorry, though, as Carlise only won today against a cheating Millwall.

Last edited:

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
Bar Brighton for 40 games this season, Northampton are the team that deserve to go down in my opinion, so i think justice was done.
They were lucky to get a draw against us remember when Craig David missed that sitter..

shoreham moonraker

Apr 11, 2009
fair play brighton, see you at withdean next season..

im happy i got simon cox as top goalscorer at 40-1 at beginning of the season, drinks on me :)

Keeping The Dream Alive.

Naming Rights
May 28, 2008
WSU
I've just heard that Slade was picked up by the fans when they invaded the pitch and carried him off to changing rooms. Great stuff from the fans.

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
See edited post - sorry, I'm all emotional!!!!!

I think i get it now :clap:
I completely understand the emotional thing mate. I've been pacing round, smoking non stop, drinking tea, making ridiculous sandwiches followed by a wild dance resulting in hitting my head on a door.

It was worth it :ascarf:

I think i get it now :clap:
I completely understand the emotional thing mate. I've been pacing round, smoking non stop, drinking tea, making ridiculous sandwiches followed by a wild dance resulting in hitting my head on a door.

It was worth it :ascarf:

Welcome to the world of the Albion supporter.

I'm here to tell you, it gets worse as you get older!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here