Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton & Hove Albion v Sheffield Wednesday

bailey

Sep 24, 2005
Seafront Brighton
According to the match stats on Seagulls World we have had 7 goal attempts, 5 on target. Wednesday have had none.

Let's hope we've got two goals in us - OGH will be gutted if he "causes" us to be relegated.

RexCathedra

Aurea Mediocritas
Jan 14, 2005
Vacationland
Has Henderson been that dire today?

Bod on SCR was teeing off on him big-time...

rool

Jul 10, 2003
Before I change the match and listen to the commentary (thanks starry) has anyone else notice the ref at the yeovil blackpool game is called T Kettle :lolol:

Goring Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Huddersfield
bailey said:
According to the match stats on Seagulls World we have had 7 goal attempts, 5 on target. Wednesday have had none.

Let's hope we've got two goals in us - OGH will be gutted if he "causes" us to be relegated.

Hardly blame OGH it's McGoon fault the fact he hasn't motivated the boys to win just 3 more home game sthis season that's all it boils down to.

Mr deez

Masterchef
Jan 13, 2005
goal line clearance and decent pen claim.. not a bad atmosphere either. but the ticket office situation was a farce, missed 20 minutes as a result..

and saw 1066 with his mum.

Domsdad

brother of Patch
Sep 24, 2003
Its grim up north
Goring Gull, you can blame McGoo for many things but not for not motivating the team to win 3 more games. If they can't motivate themselves to win and can't be motivated by the Albion fans behind them, then stuff them. McGoo has to coach them and manage them and get them playing to the best of their ability. Pride should come from within themselves.

HampshireSeagulls

Moulding Generation Z
Jul 19, 2005
Bedford
Mr deez said:
goal line clearance and decent pen claim.. not a bad atmosphere either. but the ticket office situation was a farce, missed 20 minutes as a result..

and saw 1066 with his mum.

That's his Dad, but please keep it quiet....

bailey

Sep 24, 2005
Seafront Brighton
Goring Gull said:
Hardly blame OGH it's McGoon fault the fact he hasn't motivated the boys to win just 3 more home game sthis season that's all it boils down to.

I'm not blaming OGH just saying that he'll be gutted if he feels he caused us to be relegated. He's done a good job for us all season and doesn't deserve that.

HampshireSeagulls

Moulding Generation Z
Jul 19, 2005
Bedford
If we lose, and we go down, then I think that all we can salvage is our attitude. We have never been a team to roll over for others, even when it has all been going wrong. All I want is for the team to try, to dig in and get stuck in. We can't change too much, it's too late, but dropping down a division with our tails between our legs is not something we have ever done before, and I hope we don't do it today.

McShane has just twatted Burton, so hope springs eternal!

Starry

Captain Of The Crew
Oct 10, 2004
Not at all?

What happens when you click the LISTEN thing? Sometimes it takes a few seconds.

I just put it on and it's working for me. Sheff W throw in - just wide, Henderson beaten.

Paul Reids Sock

Nov 3, 2004
Paul Reids boot
Cheers Starry, you legend!! it didnt work on my desktop, because the little listen links didnt come up ???

but i have just put it on on my laptop and its working fine!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here