Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton & Hove Albion v Sheffield Wednesday *** Official Match Thread ***

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
There's been some discussion about whether Muzza Is Championship class and worth an inflated contract. Well I have to ask - Does someone have the stats for exactly how many penalties he's won for us this season? He's bloody good at that subtle ART. Add all those penalties won onto his score tally and there's no doubt in my mind that he is probably the most prolific scoremiester in the league??! Wadda ya think?

Murray, for me, can do no wrong this season. Every single aspect of his game has improved. He is awesome in the air both in attack and defence. Great touch, good football brain, great shot, pretty good shots to goal ratio and as you say it seems he wins a penalty just about every game at the moment. :bowdown:

Mammoth

Kickin' back
Jan 28, 2011
Manchester Ship Canal
What a great season.
Promotion a nailed on certainty.
A good cup run.
Great manager and the best squad in a quarter of a century.

Seagulls!

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
murray, for me, can do no wrong this season. Every single aspect of his game has improved. He is awesome in the air both in attack and defence. Great touch, good football brain, great shot, pretty good shots to goal ratio and as you say it seems he wins a penalty just about every game at the moment. :bowdown:

this

portlander

Jul 16, 2003
Portland, Maine, USA
There's been some discussion about whether Muzza Is Championship class and worth an inflated contract. Well I have to ask - Does someone have the stats for exactly how many penalties he's won for us this season? He's bloody good at that subtle ART. Add all those penalties won onto his score tally and there's no doubt in my mind that he is probably the most prolific scoremiester in the league??! Wadda ya think?

I think Murray is very much championship class, I think he'll be an even better player for us next season - give him what he wants, Mr. Bloom

Seagull kimchi

Oct 8, 2010
Korea and India
Murray, for me, can do no wrong this season. Every single aspect of his game has improved. He is awesome in the air both in attack and defence. Great touch, good football brain, great shot, pretty good shots to goal ratio and as you say it seems he wins a penalty just about every game at the moment. :bowdown:

Cheers to that xx

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Plenty of balls coming into the box......come on muzza fill your boots.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
Noone fast becoming the new Lua-Lua but I must say I would like him next season between them they will rip defences apart

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Definitely need a 2nd here

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here