Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion v Nottingham Forest *** SCORE PREDICTOR THREAD ***

Brighton & Hove Albion v Nottingham Forest score predictor

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Oh_aye

Jul 8, 2022
we'll go one up. Look to really start hammering them. At which point they'll score an equaliser on the break and our heads will go for 15-20 minutes. Either they then nick a winner or we get our heads back together and nick the winner.

bookmark this!

origigull

Jun 29, 2009

Dave the hatosaurus

Aug 22, 2021
worthing
Still cannot get over the last game when i predicted 3-1 and after Ferdi's goal to finish the game and with the final whistle fast approaching i foolishly allowed myself to believe i had my first point of the season....................well you know the rest!!

So, perhaps idiotically, i have gone for the same again.

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
Still cannot get over the last game when i predicted 3-1 and after Ferdi's goal to finish the game and with the final whistle fast approaching i foolishly allowed myself to believe i had my first point of the season....................well you know the rest!!

So, perhaps idiotically, i have gone for the same again.
Ha.

Same here.

I expect you're quite surprised your post has actually got quoted, but I thought the following was a bit strange.
A fifth of respondents think we will score thrice, but of those, three people think this will be without reply, another three people think we'll concede twice but a whopping 39 think we'll concede once. In betting, a 'pool' like this (eg the Tote) is supposed to be reflective of the chances for each outcome, but surely there is no correlation between this and the correct score odds, which I am baffled as to why they don't appear on this otherwise comprehensive site https://oddspedia.com/football/nottingham-forest-brighton-hove-albion-51867

AmexRuislip

Retired Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
I expect you're quite surprised your post has actually got quoted, but I thought the following was a bit strange.
A fifth of respondents think we will score thrice, but of those, three people think this will be without reply, another three people think we'll concede twice but a whopping 39 think we'll concede once. In betting, a 'pool' like this (eg the Tote) is supposed to be reflective of the chances for each outcome, but surely there is no correlation between this and the correct score odds, which I am baffled as to why they don't appear on this otherwise comprehensive site https://oddspedia.com/football/nottingham-forest-brighton-hove-albion-51867
:wozza:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here