Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton & Hove Albion v. Leicester City (Official Thread)

canterburygull

Oct 20, 2003
canterbury
brighton_b0y you deserve to lose for betting against the albion , and i hope the bookie you bet on the national with dont pay out on horses finishing 5 th:lolol:

SK1NT

Sep 9, 2003
Thames Ditton
canterburygull said:
brighton_b0y you deserve to lose for betting against the albion , and i hope the bookie you bet on the national with dont pay out on horses finishing 5 th:lolol:
:( i thought if brighton get anything from the game, its good. if we lose i can make sum cash!i havnt had such a strong acc in years :nono:

itszamora

Go Jazz Go
Sep 21, 2003
London
Hmm we're still in the bottom 3, Gills sadly look safe so it's between ourselves, Watford, Cardiff, Crewe and Coventry for that final place. Although we are lowest of that lot, it's only on goal difference from Watford so we are BY NO MEANS f***ed yet.

STAYING UP!!! :clap:

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
So so scared now, really wanted a win today. Something from Burnley and West Ham going to be fun!!

C1 BHA

Jul 5, 2003
Wiltshire
they all said it was 'must win' and we didn't:nono:
At least we stopped the rot:clap:
Come on The Albion, we can still do it:drink:

veade

Feb 19, 2005
Boston
should of had prince charles up front he's bound to score today:lolol: :lolol:

on a serious note its very rare we do the double over teams thats why we are in the position that we are in???

Stumpy Tim

It's between us, Crewe, Cardiff & Watford. Cardiff have the hardest run-in but are playing decent football. We have 3 games that are winnable. Burnley away, West Ham at home (depends which West Ham turns up) & Rotherham away. Crewe haven't won since January 1st & Watford look like they're in a right mess. It's anyones guess.

I think the manner of our draw - i.e. a late equaliser - will boost the teams morale. I think we are capable of picking up some points at Burnley personally.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
The Large One said:
You TWAT. You utter TWAT.

And it's true. Perseus has been anti-Falmer for a long time. He's just sulking because Shoreham Airport has got no chance.

Life is too short for sulking.

I am not anti-Falmer, but should it go pear-shaped, I won't be sulking.

I like the way MM says he was engaged to do a job, get Albion out of abyss and keep them in Division One.

He is not sulking. I might be a bit sceptical about his tactics but there is no doubting his ATTITUDE !

The same applies to Martin Perry. He is engaged to get a new stadium. He has chosen Falmer. I am happy for him to get on with the job. I am not happy with excuses.

Parliament is OUT. I do not expect any Falmer decision before July 2005.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here