Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton & Hove Albion v. Hull City (Official Thread)

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Last chance for Blayney to save a penalty for the Albion?

I hope it does not come to that!

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Ive been thinking all day we're gonna concede another pen tonight and I can safely trust mayo to be the one to give that pen away:wave:

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Robert Lester Zamora said:
hart upfront with CKR

McCammon on the bench

Leon left out of squad

this must be a wind up.

Mcghee is gonna take some major SHIT tonight if this goes tits up as I suspect it will. What the f*** is going on with Leon Knight????:angry:

Jul 5, 2003
Bristol
I hope he prooves me wrong tonight but i fear mcghee has completely lost the plot! How many different front pairings does he want to try?

The fact is he hasn't got a clue who is he best front line is OR which is most effective in any particular game.

I'm sure people on here will be quick to quote me if we win but fair play this is getting stupid.

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
the right footed denilson said:
I hope he prooves me wrong tonight but i fear mcghee has completely lost the plot! How many different front pairings does he want to try?

The fact is he hasn't got a clue who is he best front line is OR which is most effective in any particular game.

I'm sure people on here will be quick to quote me if we win but fair play this is getting stupid.

when I heard CKR was starting and mayo was back I felt a glimmer of hope that Mcgoo may not have completely lost it, but hart upfront and Leon left out, u gotta be kidding me.

Jul 5, 2003
Bristol
its not just this game though- its the constant meddling with the front line. Players HAVE to play togther to gel (unless its ronaldinho and rooney). If we played Knight and CKR togther all season they'd both get double figures.

I want the team to do well, i want to supprt MM but i also want our manager to show at least a tiny bit of sense.

Anyway...

come f***ing on!!!

REDLAND

Jul 7, 2003
At the foot of the downs
1 nill down, NOT happy

REDLAND

Jul 7, 2003
At the foot of the downs
any one got George Burleys phone number ???

REDLAND

Jul 7, 2003
At the foot of the downs
why the f*** is knight on the bench, hes our BEST striker ???

OH SHIT and Lille have scored :(

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here