Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton & Hove Albion v Crystal Palace - Score Predictor

BHA v Crystal Palace - Score Predictor

• Total voters

5 Zero

Jul 13, 2011
6-0 CMS , Nooney , Barnesy , KLL , Calde , Vicente

So so arrogant it's unreal. These last 18 months have gone to a lot of your heads. You're nowhere near good enough and we're nowhere near bad enough for a 6-0. For what it's worth, I think 9 times out of 10 you would win going by present form, home advantage and our poor away form. But I don't expect you to hammer us, every defeat we've had since Freedman joined has been by no more than 1 goal apart from a 3-0 loss to Forest last season but we had 10 men for 70 minutes. And Palace are a strange team, whenever we are the underdogs we normally do well. Bring it on.

JamesAndTheGiantHead

Sep 2, 2011
Worthing
So so arrogant it's unreal. These last 18 months have gone to a lot of your heads. You're nowhere near good enough and we're nowhere near bad enough for a 6-0. For what it's worth, I think 9 times out of 10 you would win going by present form, home advantage and our poor away form. But I don't expect you to hammer us, every defeat we've had since Freedman joined has been by no more than 1 goal apart from a 3-0 loss to Forest last season but we had 10 men for 70 minutes. And Palace are a strange team, whenever we are the underdogs we normally do well. Bring it on.

Respect due for a decent post. But we'll still win :lol:

grawhite

Jul 6, 2011
Brighton
I'm thinking along the lines of a Liverpool or Manchester United thumping, then see them pikey bastards stop bragging about 5-0. Atleast we have never lost 9-0 on any occasion, let alone twice.

Sent from my iPhone using telepathic powers.

5 Zero

Jul 13, 2011
I'm thinking along the lines of a Liverpool or Manchester United thumping, then see them pikey bastards stop bragging about 5-0. Atleast we have never lost 9-0 on any occasion, let alone twice.

Oh look, another deluded seaweed, must be something in the South Coast air. And it's these exact idiots that predict 6-0, 9-0 that won't show their faces for weeks if the result goes Palace's way...

grawhite

Jul 6, 2011
Brighton
Oh look, another deluded seaweed, must be something in the South Coast air. And it's these exact idiots that predict 6-0, 9-0 that won't show their faces for weeks if the result goes Palace's way...

I'm not like you scum bags, I turn up whatever the result, have done for 35 years.

5 Zero

Jul 13, 2011
I'm not like you scum bags, I turn up whatever the result, have done for 35 years.

It's your crowds that dropped to 6500 when you were shit, not our's. 9-0, joker.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town

We did lose 9-0 away to Middlesbrough in the first game of the 1958/59 season , Brian Clough netted 5 goals.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here