Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

***Brighton & Hove Albion v Colchester United***OFFICIAL MATCH THREAD***

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
How many chances have we created tonight? It seems like loads.....do a goal lads.

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
OK so we threw the game away ın the first 15 mins but I heard enough tonight to feel confident. I hoped for three but would have been happy with one... not the end of the world. Its the next five games that will matter..still time

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
1-2 yet another defeat at Withdean , roll on Falmer and the glory years.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
heard enough to give me confidence that we will do OK

Seagull73

Sienna's Heaven
Jul 26, 2003
Not Lewes
OK so we threw the game away ın the first 15 mins but I heard enough tonight to feel confident. I hoped for three but would have been happy with one... not the end of the world. Its the next five games that will matter..still time

Appreciate the sentiment, but to be fair, we have been hearing this alll season long - enough is enough now, time for some ruthless head-rolling to start, because this is simply not good enough.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
poo

ok im sorry everyone i started the thread.............

i will retire from starting any more matchday threads :shrug:

sorry people i should have tried harder

have a great weekend people

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales

Agreed, we did alright apart from those first 15 minutes. Gus will improve them again this week, and we'll beat Swindon.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
beaten by the top 4 sides in L1 now , new faces in January ?

Seagull73

Sienna's Heaven
Jul 26, 2003
Not Lewes
Agreed, we did alright apart from those first 15 minutes. Gus will improve them again this week, and we'll beat Swindon.

It's not quite as simple as that. Colchester would have been happy to defend for 45 minutes tonight having taken a 2 goal lead.

This team is not good enough - PERIOD. Gus will realise that, but I fear that he may not be able to do anything about in January, and by the time he can really do something about it in the summer, we will be in League 2. That's not being defeatist or alarmist, the facts speak for themselves.

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
Appreciate the sentiment, but to be fair, we have been hearing this alll season long - enough is enough now, time for some ruthless head-rolling to start, because this is simply not good enough.

I agree that the GK /defence issue needs to be sorted but thıs ıs a new administration... beginnign of Jan if we ahvent put soerm points int he bag then defence is where changes will be needed.

Rowdey

Jul 7, 2003
Herne Hill
How many chances have we created tonight? It seems like loads.....do a goal lads.

From BBC -
Possession
* Brighton 46%
* Colchester 54%
Attempts on target
* Brighton 7
* Colchester 5
Attempts off target
* Brighton 6
* Colchester 4
Corners
* Brighton 10