Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton & Hove Albion Shirt. Jake Robinson no.19 shirt.

ebfc1

Oct 12, 2008
Eastbourne
Thanks to Brett Mendoza we have a Signed Brighton & Hove Albion shirt for sale, It is a Jake Robinson no.19 shirt and is signed by most if not all of the squad from last season.

It was originally for the raffle at our tournament today but unfortuantly no one claimed it so i am auctioning/selling it and all money raised will go towards the Eastbourne Borough Supporters Team.

I have pictures if anyone wants to see.

It is the all Blue away shirt.

Please PM me with offers if you are interested.

Thanks again Brett.

Craig

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
It was one of the two from the sponsors dinner. Was meant to donate a different shirt, but couldnt find it in the all the boxes I have in storage, so last minute used this one.

Is the blue short sleeved one, with signatures on the front, name and number on the back.

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
As I'm the one who wondered round the sponsors dinner getting it signed I expect my bid of 25p, half a packet of chewits and a signed photo of Bela Emburg to be accepted without question.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
As I'm the one who wondered round the sponsors dinner getting it signed I expect my bid of 25p, half a packet of chewits and a signed photo of Bela Emburg to be accepted without question.

Is this the one of those that is surposed to be randomly allocated to one of the NSC sponsors, with the Loft one, or is this another one entirely

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here