Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton & Hove Albion FC Vs Wigan Athletic FC

Bluejuice

Lazy as a rug on Valium
Sep 2, 2004
The free state of Kemp Town
I'm starting to fear the worst now.

Fact is we've been playing with a 2nd division team of players all season long and they've been overperforming thus far, and have enjoyed some lucky results. However it's all coming to a head now and they can't keep it up.

Why did we even get our hopes up? We've got no money and no ground, we were kidding ourselves all along thinking we could stay up. And what's the point of staying up anyway? It isn't as if we are going to be in any sort of position to compete for years to come.

f*** it. Down we go.

StevieV

Aug 13, 2003
enigma said:
We're going down I'm afraid to say. I will back the team til the end but I really think we're going down.

Don't be silly. Far too pessimistic, we aren't in the zone, and other teams look like having tougher run ins

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Bluejuice said:
I'm starting to fear the worst now.

Fact is we've been playing with a 2nd division team of players all season long and they've been overperforming thus far, and have enjoyed some lucky results. However it's all coming to a head now and they can't keep it up.

Why did we even get our hopes up? We've got no money and no ground, we were kidding ourselves all along thinking we could stay up. And what's the point of staying up anyway? It isn't as if we are going to be in any sort of position to compete for years to come.

f*** it. Down we go.

Exactly how I'm feeling. We haven't the quality or depth to be playing at this standard at the moment and staying up will be a great achievement but I cannot see it happening at present, we're leaking goals like nobody's business and until Leon starts playing up top again we aren't going to score any.

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1
StevieV said:
Don't be silly. Far too pessimistic, we aren't in the zone, and other teams look like having tougher run ins

Our run in is only easier than Crewes.

Plus, Gillingham are staying up, on great form.

Oh well.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
StevieV said:
Indeed. This will only be 3 defeats on the trot, not 12. And let's face it, Wigan are a Premiership side in waiting...

Sorrel

Jul 5, 2003
Back in East Sussex
enigma said:
We're going down I'm afraid to say. I will back the team til the end but I really think we're going down.
I keep thinking that too. I live in Coventry as well. It must be the dull grey air they have up here.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here