Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton & Hove Albion (c) vs Southampton *** Official Match Thread ***

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Solako, at Withdean for Sky said Southampton have completely dominated the half. Can anyone at the game confirm or deny or is he just showing his ex-palaceness?

Salako is scum through and through, whaddya think?

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
League goals scored so far this season ------ Murray 22 , Barnes 15 , Wood 8 , Calderon 7 , Bennett 6 , LuaLua 4 , Sparrow 3 , Dicker 3 , Noone 2 , Bridcutt 2 , Sandaza 2 , Elphick 1 , Painter 1 , El Abd 1

Guardian says it was completely against the run of play? I am at Uni trying to finish a dissertation and left my headphones at home :facepalm:

I think you will find that we had it easy for that goal, and because SCC have better players it has been made more difficult for them. Our pitch has sank at one end too, so the ball rolls into their net much easier, honest.

el-Abd cheated by using distraction tactics off the ball - the sun shone off his head and blinded the defender.
Oh, and Gus was sneaky by planning ways to beat their defenders and get someone other than Glenn or Elliot to get by them. Not forgetting the magnet under the grass that disabled their keeper from getting to the ball.

It's SHAMEFUL!

Digweed's Testicle

Build A Bonfire
Jan 11, 2004
Hartlepool
Salako said Scumhampton had about 70% of the play! Tos$er :tosser:
According to Seagulls Player and BBC stats Brighton had 60% to their 40%.
Are we keeping up Adkins :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Fungus

NSC Patron
May 21, 2004
Truro
I think you will find that we had it easy for that goal, and because SCC have better players it has been made more difficult for them. Our pitch has sank at one end too, so the ball rolls into their net much easier, honest.

el-Abd cheated by using distraction tactics off the ball - the sun shone off his head and blinded the defender.
Oh, and Gus was sneaky by planning ways to beat their defenders and get someone other than Glenn or Elliot to get by them. Not forgetting the magnet under the grass that disabled their keeper from getting to the ball.

It's SHAMEFUL!

I suspect the ball-boys had something to do with it too. Everyone knows that.

Fitzcarraldo

Nov 12, 2010

It's SHAMEFUL!

:laugh:

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
Southamptons footymad board has the following thread title for this game: Brighton Match Thread ...

No wonder they are loosing. Amateurs. :lol:

:albion1:

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
come on you super seagulls

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
Come on The Albion

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Same again for this half lads. Come on you SUPER SEAGULLS.

Rochdale 2-1 Carlisle :clap:

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Rochdale 2 Carlisle 1 , if it stays like this they will be playing Scumhampton in the play offs.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here