#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Looks like Palace are staying up , all 3 bottom clubs losing

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
I think if we have any aspirations of signing Wood he must spend the summer shooting at an empty goal,he is very eager,and has some aggression but really needs to hit the target he then might just be the missing link

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
I think if we have any aspirations of signing Wood he must spend the summer shooting at an empty goal,he is very eager,and has some aggression but really needs to hit the target he then might just be the missing link

see what I mean?

Seagull27

Feb 7, 2011
Bristol
Hartlepool 0 - 2 Bournemouth. They have more or less sewn up a playoff spot if they win today. If Leyton Orient don't turn round their game, the top 6 are untouchable.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Hartlepool 0 - 2 Bournemouth. They have more or less sewn up a playoff spot if they win today. If Leyton Orient don't turn round their game, the top 6 are untouchable.

relegation places are close to being settled too. Realistically there may be nothing for anyone to play for next Saturday which would be unusual

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
relegation places are close to being settled too. Realistically there may be nothing for anyone to play for next Saturday which would be unusual

cue Gus and Tarrico playing some part in the last game

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here