Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton & Hove albion and their skeleton Squad!

Ozymandias

Jan 31, 2007
byf said:
I did a poll a few days back regarding if we get rlegated would you keep wilkins...most said keep him in charge....it amazes me whatever the guy does lose or draw or even relegate us he is still the man for the job!

And that should in itself should tell you something. Granted a poll on here isn't worth much , but it might indicate to you that people may see something that you don't.

All I see is someone who seems to be very bitter that McGhee went and that we didn't sign Cullip.

BTW your signature is purile, if you're going to have ago at Wilkins try and make it amusing.

byf

Sep 26, 2003
Bournemouth
Ozymandias said:
And that should in itself should tell you something. Granted a poll on here isn't worth much , but it might indicate to you that people may see something that you don't.

All I see is someone who seems to be very bitter that McGhee went and that we didn't sign Cullip.

BTW your signature is purile, if you're going to have ago at Wilkins try and make it amusing.

It tells me weve got a load of mugs and hypocrites supporting the club...thats what!

As for seing what I dont..Well when we lose and perform god damn awful most weeks he has been in charge..then people must have some form of rose tinted glasses on.

As for Mcghee of course im bitter..most successful manager weve had in years and look how he was treated? Disgraceful IMHO.

BTW my signature represents how I feel for wilkins...its better than screaming from behind the dugout at a certain previous manager due to poor results...what we getting now??? poor results?

watsongooal

Jul 7, 2003
Chislehurst
byf said:
It tells me weve got a load of mugs and hypocrites supporting the club...thats what!

As for seing what I dont..Well when we lose and perform god damn awful most weeks he has been in charge..then people must have some form of rose tinted glasses on.

As for Mcghee of course im bitter..most successful manager weve had in years and look how he was treated? Disgraceful IMHO.

BTW my signature represents how I feel for wilkins...its better than screaming from behind the dugout at a certain previous manager due to poor results...what we getting now??? poor results?

Explain exactly why you think he is useless and how he can have done any better with what he has got

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
watsongooal said:
Explain exactly why you think he is useless and how he can have done any better with what he has got

if wilkins is going to take us down we might as well of kept McGhee and saved the compo/still paying his wages, i cant really see how performances have improved, especially if you look since December to the present day

watsongooal

Jul 7, 2003
Chislehurst
Springal said:
if wilkins is going to take us down we might as well of kept McGhee and saved the compo/still paying his wages, i cant really see how performances have improved, especially if you look since December to the present day

Fair enough but its not Wilkins fault. Micky Adams, Ranieri, Bobby Robson all would struggle with this squad BUT we are not in the bottom 3. All this doom and gloom, 2 wins and we are safely in mid table which is what most people would of expected

byf

Sep 26, 2003
Bournemouth
Springal said:

Exactly...its so frustrating..that the same fans that ousted mark Mcghee for results and poor performances have got the man they wanted and he's producing worse than what mcghee was doing with the same squad!

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
byf said:

Agreed fully,10 years and still homeless and potless.Not to mention all the geeks who think dick knight is god:yawn:

watsongooal said:
Fair enough but its not Wilkins fault. Micky Adams, Ranieri, Bobby Robson all would struggle with this squad BUT we are not in the bottom 3. All this doom and gloom, 2 wins and we are safely in mid table which is what most people would of expected

I'm all for putting a positive spin on things but the doom and gloom is hardly unexpected. As you say, 2 wins and we move a few places up the table. Unfortunately, lose 2 and we're up shit creek and in the bottom three. It's a very fine line we walk as Albion fans.

Barnham Seagull

Yapton Actually
Dec 28, 2005
Yapton
We are where we deserve to be in this division with the squad we have, no investment in the squad has left us with a crop of promising youngsters having to muscle it out over a long physical season. I think it's 50/50 on us staying up.

To blame Wilkins is pathetic Mcghee would have taken us to the same position, all that is changed is that Dean try's to play a more expansive game while MM played a more defesive one based on shape etc...

If we the board had signed a new experienced (25-32) CB, CM and CF over the last 18 months we would be in a much better position possibly challenging for the playoffs.

If you want to blame some one blame the board for not having the gumption to invest when we needed it and taking on part-time coaches and to a greater extent the political process for delaying our move to falmer and the chance of real investment.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here