Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton homemade FIFA 12 Cover

BHAFC_AMEX

Feb 5, 2011
This may have been done before but I though I'd give it a go. I know there are a few rough edges but I've hardly ever used Photoshop before.

EDIT: As you can see, it is also missing the 'Pegi 3' logo at the bottom, etc. Feel free to add your own.

Attachments

• Brighton FIFA 12 Cover.jpg
    Brighton FIFA 12 Cover.jpg
    161.9 KB · Views: 1,612

brightn'ove

cringe
Apr 12, 2011
London
Good effort man!

do you have the templates by any chance? i have a decent knowledge of photoshop and feel like having a go!

BHAFC_AMEX

Feb 5, 2011
Good effort man!

do you have the templates by any chance? i have a decent knowledge of photoshop and feel like having a go!

I didn't use a template (hence the rough edges). But I do remember seeing one when Googling "fifa 12 covers". Try googling "fifa cover template" or something like that.

EDIT: Some of the templates still have The Emirates in the background though. I'm sure you'll find something though.

BHAFC_AMEX

Feb 5, 2011
Also, to anyone interested in making one: The pictures of the players are quite difficult to crop around, unless you can find a picture of a player with a quite dark background.

brightn'ove

cringe
Apr 12, 2011
London
Also, to anyone interested in making one: The pictures of the players are quite difficult to crop around, unless you can find a picture of a player with a quite dark background.

Did you use the lasso tool? If you use the polygonal lasso tool and zoom in a fair bit you can cut things out fairly easily

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here