Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

brighton getting stick at old trafford

D

Deleted member 18477

Cardiff are a solid side! Cardiff v Liverpool final would do me fine!! Yeaaaaa budddyyyy!:rave::thumbsup:

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Lets HOPE that this means Palace players are in the SHOP window in Jan and this cup run diverts them from the league and the VERY IMPORTANT GAME IN JANUARY

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006

Attachments

• judas.jpg
    judas.jpg
    57.3 KB · Views: 78

Captain Sensible

Jul 8, 2003
Not the real one
I like Palace in so much as I hate them so much, but they make me laugh because they are a comedy club. They beat Man U, they will probably now lose the next 4 and get drawn to Bumbury athletic in the FA Cup and get beat 2-0!!

The gay chants were sad and pathetic from joke fans of a joke club. 10k for the Derby game? Coz it's on telly init an da council pays for sky in the blocks of Croydon's modern 60's flats.

D

Deleted member 22389

"we scored 3, they scored 1, Brighton take it up the bum" nice and original.....
" are you Brighton in disguise"

I heard that too last night. Very original like you say. We all know what the team have to do at their place WIN!!!, we can even the score and start filling YouTube with our own match clips.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Busy January

Monday, 2 January 2012
Crystal Palace v Leicester

W/E 7 January 2012
FA Cup

10/11 January 2012
Crystal Palace v Cardiff

Saturday, 14 January 2012
Crystal Palace v Leeds

17/18 January 2012
Possible FA Cup Replay

Saturday, 21 January 2012
Blackpool v Crystal Palace

24/25 January 2012
Cardiff v Crystal Palace

W/E 28 January 2012
Possible FA Cup

Tuesday, 31 January 2012
Crystal Palace v Brighton

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Busy January

Monday, 2 January 2012
Crystal Palace v Leicester

W/E 7 January 2012
FA Cup

10/11 January 2012
Crystal Palace v Cardiff

Saturday, 14 January 2012
Crystal Palace v Leeds

17/18 January 2012
Possible FA Cup Replay

Saturday, 21 January 2012
Blackpool v Crystal Palace

24/25 January 2012
Cardiff v Crystal Palace

W/E 28 January 2012
Possible FA Cup

Tuesday, 31 January 2012
Crystal Palace v Brighton

Excellent news. Hopefully this will contribute to injuries/suspensions/sales of players and a SLIDE down the league.

I live in HOPE.

Aquilaugh

Jan 9, 2011
great support? they only sold 4,500 out of 9,000........they may sing alot, but there's not many there.........quarter final of the cup man.utd, we'd take 9,000

Over 5,000 actually, quite good for midweek and £42 for an adult, oh and of course you'd take 9,000.

serial thriller

I'm a Palace fan
Aug 7, 2011
I almost feel guilty coming on here as it's just too easy to gloat horrifically, but some of you lot claiming that you'd take 9k to man Ure on a Wednesday night for a sky covered, 42 quid match with no public transport back to the South all night just made me laugh.

I went last night. Man Ure had a side with 9 internationals, one that cost 17 mill, another that cost 30 mill. Yes, they played woefully, but a large part of that was us defending in a way that compromised their attacking fluidity. Similar to our game against you really, we stopped you playing and looked threatening going forward. I would rank this game behind the FFS Murray one, but it was still a special night.

The fact is that, despite you lot claiming before the season that we were a team in decline, it is very much the opposite case. We have a young, energetic manager who loves the club, great youth players who keep coming through the ranks, a team who are starting to slowly show the signs of being really succesful on the pitch and a set of hardcore, passionate supporters who have been through hell and highwater to enjoy the highs now.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
I almost feel guilty coming on here as it's just too easy to gloat horrifically, but some of you lot claiming that you'd take 9k to man Ure on a Wednesday night for a sky covered, 42 quid match with no public transport back to the South all night just made me laugh.

I went last night. Man Ure had a side with 9 internationals, one that cost 17 mill, another that cost 30 mill. Yes, they played woefully, but a large part of that was us defending in a way that compromised their attacking fluidity. Similar to our game against you really, we stopped you playing and looked threatening going forward. I would rank this game behind the FFS Murray one, but it was still a special night.

The fact is that, despite you lot claiming before the season that we were a team in decline, it is very much the opposite case. We have a young, energetic manager who loves the club, great youth players who keep coming through the ranks, a team who are starting to slowly show the signs of being really succesful on the pitch and a set of hardcore, passionate supporters who have been through hell and highwater to enjoy the highs now.

OU, stop being so f***ing sensible.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
:safeway: They're OBSESSED with bums and stuff that Palace lot.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here