Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton Game Tonight (Mr Pickwick Pub, Baden, Switzerland)

Hants Gull

Jul 15, 2009
Zürich, Switzerland
Hi

Are there any other Brighton fans out there living near Baden in Switzerland, who intend going to Mr Pickwick Pub tonight to watch the game? It's a long shot, but it would be cool if we could get a small crowd together.

Cheers

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Hi

Are there any other Brighton fans out there living near Baden in Switzerland, who intend going to Mr Pickwick Pub tonight to watch the game? It's a long shot, but it would be cool if we could get a small crowd together.

Cheers

You need to change your name, Mr Liar Liar Pants-are-on-fire.

Giant Seagull

That was textbook
Jul 5, 2003
Wiltshire
I was in Bern recently and they charged me nearly 14 quid for what was basically bangers and mash with onion gravy! cheeky fucks! and only one sausage. Still, nice trains

Hants Gull

Jul 15, 2009
Zürich, Switzerland
I was in Bern recently and they charged me nearly 14 quid for what was basically bangers and mash with onion gravy! cheeky fucks! and only one sausage. Still, nice trains

Yea, that sounds about right. It's not a good time to be a tourist over here right now (but the country's still an awsome place to visit if you bring a packed lunch!!). I wasn't being serious about the trains earlier. In fact, they run so well that a year ago a train was 40 minutes late and it made the front page of the newspapers! That was an exciting day, Switzerland's very own national disaster!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here