Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton flag at Wembley

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
Can confirm that I'm not prepared to spend £100 on tickets for me and my boy to watch England play, so no, it wasn't me.

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Can confirm that I'm not prepared to spend £100 on tickets for me and my boy to watch England play, so no, it wasn't me.

Not sure what prices you were looking at, but Adult prices were £30!

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
Not sure what prices you were looking at, but Adult prices were £30!

Four kids from our boys team went with their dads. The dad's said the tickets were £50 each because it was a cat A game. Must confess I found it strange that kids tickets cost same as adults, but didn't really question much further. Perhaps they were the only tickets they could get, as guessing it was sell out ?

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Four kids from our boys team went with their dads. The dad's said the tickets were £50 each because it was a cat A game. Must confess I found it strange that kids tickets cost same as adults, but didn't really question much further. Perhaps they were the only tickets they could get, as guessing it was sell out ?

Possibly, there were £30 and £40 tickets available, but we chose for the £40 ones as we figured we may as well get a better view if it's going to be a one off visit.

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
Possibly, there were £30 and £40 tickets available, but we chose for the £40 ones as we figured we may as well get a better view if it's going to be a one off visit.

Hope you had a good day out.

Watched on telly, and whilst I don't particularly like Ashley Cole, I thought it was ridiculous the way he got booed after that mistake. Reminded me of the tits at the Withdean who booed after the Cheltenham game.

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Hope you had a good day out.

Watched on telly, and whilst I don't particularly like Ashley Cole, I thought it was ridiculous the way he got booed after that mistake. Reminded me of the tits at the Withdean who booed after the Cheltenham game.

Cheers, was a decent day in the end.

I couldn't believe it when everyone started booing Cole, I cringed everytime they did it because it wasn't deserved to be honest. No wonder we have underperformed in all but a couple of every major championship since '66, when players are getting booed by 40,000 people just because of one mistake. It was pathetic, and makes the Brighton booers look good in comparison.

D

Deleted User X18H

Shaggy is having trouble registering ! he asked me to post this!!

It wasn't me!!

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Not me neither..

Looks a bit window lickerish between those proper flags either side of it.

countrygull

Jul 22, 2003
Horsham
I was there, I have an England flag and I support the Albion

but it wasn't me

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here