Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton flag at EDL march on Getty Images

macky

Dec 28, 2004
if you have something to say to me say it straight That way there can be no misunderstanding

macky

Dec 28, 2004
and i werent talking to you either :dunce::dunce:

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
what a load of bollox they are entitled to to support any political party they choose its a free country [just ] so what if the carry a club badge whata load of old women there are on here

if you have something to say to me say it straight That way there can be no misunderstanding

Certainly.

Your post is appalling - not the bit about we're free to choose which political party we support; the bit about 'so what if the[sic] carry a club badge'

Bearing in mind the inference that the club approves of the political movement in question (it does not) - who the f*** gave them the right to carry the club's badge on their political flag? You ask permission first. You don't just say 'so what...?'

And given the club's social and community values, it does not support the EDL. Therefore if the EDL did ask, the club would refuse.

Last edited:

Milton Keynes Seagull

Sep 28, 2003
Milton Keynes
Rather than whinge about cliques and perceived lack of intelligence, how about YOU explain what YOU wrote? ??? Although I'm not holding my breath, as a failure to be held responsible when confronted with awkward truths is a trait in you racist types.

Oh I'm a "waycist" now! By the way the discussion is about a religion, or rather an extreme version of it and nothing to do with race. You're exhibiting your ignorance now Simmo!

macky

Dec 28, 2004
Certainly.

Your post is appalling - not the bit about we're free to choose which political party we support; the bit about 'so what if the[sic] carry a club badge'

Bearing in mind the inference that the club approves of the political movement in question (they do not) - who the f*** gave them the right to carry the club's badge on their political flag? You ask permission first. You don't just say 'so what...?'

And given the club's social and community values, it does not support the EDL. Therefore if the EDL did ask, the club would refuse.

still a load of crap if they wantot carry that flag so what ? there is nothing ilegal in supporting the edl I would rather see people taking care of a flag than burning them And no im not racist either if they carried the flag on a anti british march i bet you would say f*** all live and let live they brought the flag do what to f*** they want with it Or maybe the club shop could make you sign an agreement when you but a flag or shirt Or scarf Or they could see Anyone with any thoughts on politic arent welcome

macky

Dec 28, 2004
In England we say "wasn't", not "werent". :dunce: :dunce: :dunce:
so now you are the grammer /english police i would say people like you are more of a nazi than any of those behind that flag

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Oh I'm a "waycist" now! By the way the discussion is about a religion, or rather an extreme version of it and nothing to do with race. You're exhibiting your ignorance now Simmo!
Oh I see, you don't want to answer. Hardly a surprise, seeing as it made no sense in the context it was written, and was simply an excuse to post something irrelevant simply because it was anti-muslim.

And yes, I do have you down as "a waycist".

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
so now you are the grammer /english police i would say people like you are more of a nazi than any of those behind that flag
What? Because I picked you up on your spelling? ???

Oh well I'm done now.

P.S. It's "grammar" :thumbsup:

FalmerforAll!**

NSC's Most Intelligent
Oct 26, 2005
Burgess Hill
what a load of bollox they are entitled to to support any political party they choose its a free country [just ] so what if the carry a club badge whata load of old women there are on here

You're aware the English Defence League is a pressure group, not a political party, right? A very poor one at that.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
still a load of crap if they wantot carry that flag so what ? there is nothing ilegal in supporting the edl I would rather see people taking care of a flag than burning them And no im not racist either if they carried the flag on a anti british march i bet you would say f*** all live and let live they brought the flag do what to f*** they want with it Or maybe the club shop could make you sign an agreement when you but a flag or shirt Or scarf Or they could see Anyone with any thoughts on politic arent welcome

A political flag with a Brighton badge on it? BOLLOCKS.

As for the rest of it, I don't think you've got the hang of this 'politics' thing, have you?

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton

No - I'm going to have to use Babelfish to translate that into English.

Common as Mook

Not Posh as Fook
Jul 26, 2004
Only a couple more posters needed on my NSC anti-muslim bingo card. Don't let me down boys!

macky

Dec 28, 2004
What? Because I picked you up on your spelling? ???

Oh well I'm done now.

P.S. It's "grammar" :thumbsup:
yes exactly like i said more of a nazi than any off those boys i think a lot of people dont understand the root cause of why these peope are marching and dismiss them all as facist

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
yes exactly like i said more of a nazi than any off those boys i think a lot of people dont understand the root cause of why these peope are marching and dismiss them all as facist

Firstly, that's not what THIS discussion is about. Its about why the f***, these people feel entitled to align the club, through the use of its trademarked logo, with their political views.

But secondly, feel free to take the opportunity to educate, those of us that are clearly in the dark. Why are these 'boys' marching?

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton

Although it's usually useful to have a basic grasp of your mother tongue if you want to put forward an argument people can understand. I wouldn't dismiss them as fascist - more like racist.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Now this might be true. Personally I tend to agree with this:

I agree with the sentiments here about linking this with football clubs- and even if you do sympathise with the EDL, without being a snob the terrace links with the EDL and the daft chanting and looking for a row is what undoes any chance of having a sensible debate about some of the issues they raise, in the mainstream.

In other words, you have to ask yourself why a demo made up entirely of people in this demographic is not infiltrating the public concience.

macky

Dec 28, 2004
Firstly, that's not what THIS discussion is about. Its about why the f***, these people feel entitled to align the club, through the use of its trademarked logo, with their political views.

But secondly, feel free to take the opportunity to educate, those of us that are clearly in the dark. Why are these 'boys' marching?

So if they were bunching on a bigmac as they march mcds should sue them The way i see they paid for the flag They can do what the want with it Well its calleda march isnt it ?? Anywy im sure they aint that hardto find as you feel so strongly about it Why not go and tell them thereself Get proactive As they have done Or are you to much of a coward to stand up for something you obviously feel strongly about I'm they are reasonable people Just as you are sure they are thick thugs

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here