Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Saturday, 3 April 2010
Coca-Cola Football League One
Brighton OFF Southampton, 15:00

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anyone know why this is? Not another game being moved for TV surely?

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
It is on the previous Thursday night

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Well they should update it on BBC Sport rather than confusing and exciting me.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
As aside is it on Sky or not ?

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Its a right SHIT reason about not wanting a derby match at Withdean on the Easter weekend.
And the club tried to dress it up like a FAVOUR to everyone, by saying it gives the fans a "long bank holiday weekend to enjoy", or somesuch. Yes thank you very much, I'll probably be dragged out SHOPPING or to B&Q that afternoon now, when I should have been in my seat watching our soccerflids lose again.

Thursday night. Yeah, brill. Thanks.

dingobruce

Oct 21, 2009
SE4 9UL
Its a right SHIT reason about not wanting a derby match at Withdean on the Easter weekend.
And the club tried to dress it up like a FAVOUR to everyone, by saying it gives the fans a "long bank holiday weekend to enjoy", or somesuch. Yes thank you very much, I'll probably be dragged out SHOPPING or to B&Q that afternoon now, when I should have been in my seat watching our soccerflids lose again.

:lolol:

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley

:laugh::cry:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Actually pleased with this as away early on the Saturday

Shammo

Jan 31, 2005
Burgess Hill
I seem to remember a quote from Slade about it changing to Thursday night to give us more time to prepare for Hartlepool away on the Bank Holiday Monday

Freddie Goodwin.

Mar 31, 2007
Brighton
A mate of mine is almost CERTAIN to hit the apple juice that afternoon so maybe I can relieve him of his ticket if he's in no fit state to go!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here