Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton Fc

SJ's Love Monkey

Ambrose-ia
Feb 8, 2005
Just chuckling at Charlton
I thought lying to ourselves is what football fans are best at?

Don't see the point. You are either good enough or you are not, and at the minute we are not but with a manager like Warnock you never know. The summer will be very interesting because he has said he needs 6 new players (we have let 8 go as they are out of contract), so we shall see

Wardy

NSC's Benefits Guru
Oct 9, 2003
In front of the PC
Don't see the point. You are either good enough or you are not, and at the minute we are not but with a manager like Warnock you never know. The summer will be very interesting because he has said he needs 6 new players (we have let 8 go as they are out of contract), so we shall see

Think a lot of it will depend on if Warnock is given the money. If so then I think you will be there or there abouts, if not then I think you will have another season of mid-table mediocrity.

SJ's Love Monkey

Ambrose-ia
Feb 8, 2005
Think a lot of it will depend on if Warnock is given the money. If so then I think you will be there or there abouts, if not then I think you will have another season of mid-table mediocrity.

Mate you are spot on, the optimistic thing is that Warnock has just signed a contract extension and about a month ago he said he wouldn't commit until he got assurances about the plans of the board (ie money to spend!) Now as i see it and i may well be wrong, either Jordan has found a buyer or he has had a change of heart and has pledged some cash. As i say i could well be barking up the wrong tree, but reading between the lines........

Wardy

NSC's Benefits Guru
Oct 9, 2003
In front of the PC
Mate you are spot on, the optimistic thing is that Warnock has just signed a contract extension and about a month ago he said he wouldn't commit until he got assurances about the plans of the board (ie money to spend!) Now as i see it and i may well be wrong, either Jordan has found a buyer or he has had a change of heart and has pledged some cash. As i say i could well be barking up the wrong tree, but reading between the lines........

Warnock is nobodies fool. So if he as signed then I would imagine that the money is there be it from Jordan is about to sell or has found some spare cash down the back of the sofa.

SJ's Love Monkey

Ambrose-ia
Feb 8, 2005
Warnock is nobodies fool. So if he as signed then I would imagine that the money is there be it from Jordan is about to sell or has found some spare cash down the back of the sofa.

:D Or has cancelled his membership of the sunbed salon! Yes mate i cannot see warnock signing if there had not been some assurances

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here