Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton Fc

Palace4Life

Dont Mess With The Best
May 2, 2009
on the streets
Lads/Laddeses i wish the albion all the best and stay up this year! sing your heart out tommoro and dont hurt your-selvs in the pitch invasion i had a dream it would be 2-1 and you would stay up! Russell Slade is my hero and Palace want him i hear!!! :albion2::albion2: xx

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Who the hell are Brighton FC?

Wardy

NSC's Benefits Guru
Oct 9, 2003
In front of the PC
Assuming you are talking about Brighton and Hove Albion, thanks.

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
Maybe the situation is the other way round and Slade is holding Knight to ransom over the deal, as championship clubs are also interested.
That puts a different spin on things, maybe Knight has no choice with the Wise decision, but I bet that he won't come cheap.

Jan 19, 2009
Worthing
Why do they bother coming on here?

I would rather walk around the golf course with a 7 iron up my arse, dreaming of shagging Ann Widicombe than post on a pa**c* site.

Flavor Flav

Get those trousers off!
Jul 5, 2008
West Sussex
Maybe the situation is the other way round and Slade is holding Knight to ransom over the deal, as championship clubs are also interested.
That puts a different spin on things, maybe Knight has no choice with the Wise decision, but I bet that he won't come cheap.

Warnock signed a new deal yesterday I think.

Wardy

NSC's Benefits Guru
Oct 9, 2003
In front of the PC

Wardy

NSC's Benefits Guru
Oct 9, 2003
In front of the PC
As it stands yes no point in lying to yourself is there? However i will review that if Jordan as rumoured has found a buyer.

I thought lying to ourselves is what football fans are best at?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here