Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton fans in Villa seating

Grassman

Jun 12, 2008
Tun Wells
Can’t believe how stupid some people are posting their seat numbers on here and bragging about being in a Villa section. How thick are you? Villa stewards or fans are going to get wind of the last few days and quite likely someone in authority up there is now aware large numbers of BHA fans are buying seats in home sections. I’m really looking forward to seeing you lobbed out before kick-off for being just plain dumb.

Just got my four tickets, I'll wave at you as we leave....

By the way we're in *wink wink* The Trinity Road stand, seat 101-105, Block H, Section: Hove Beach.

Not really, they'll have to find us!!!

portlock seagull

Jul 28, 2003
Just got my four tickets, I'll wave at you as we leave....

By the way we're in *wink wink* The Trinity Road stand, seat 101-105, Block H, Section: Hove Beach.

Not really, they'll have to find us!!!

Naughty naughty, very naughty.....wwwwoooooohhhhhhaaaaa!

(PS i wasn't talking about people such as your good self, just in case...)

portlock seagull

Jul 28, 2003
It's not about naivety, or, as you so well put it, being stupid.

This is about openess and nothing else.

I am sure it is safer for the rest of our fans to know that other fans, in the same predicament, are seated together?

Again you judge so quickly.

Nothing wrong with going in the villa end. Never said that. Not too clever advertising your precise seat and row number to the world because some dickhead may be reading this and provoke trouble on the day or throw you out for sniffing - Stewards don't need an excuse, and some are unbelievably petty. That is all.

Nothing wrong with going in the villa end. Never said that. Not too clever advertising your precise seat and row number to the world because some dickhead may be reading this and provoke trouble on the day or throw you out for sniffing - Stewards don't need an excuse, and some are unbelievably petty. That is all.

Understand fully the reasoning behind the this.

The clubs have totally underestimated this game insomuch as ticket allocation.

The more we are clumped together, the safer it is for all, other than being dotted around the ground.

After conducting hours of research, The Doug Ellis stand is pretty much family orientated and by far the safest option.

Going in the Holte End on the other hand is a little bit more precarious.

wigman

Oct 10, 2006
East Preston
Understand fully the reasoning behind the this.

The clubs have totally underestimated this game insomuch as ticket allocation.

The more we are clumped together, the safer it is for all, other than being dotted around the ground.

After conducting hours of research, The Doug Ellis stand is pretty much family orientated and by far the safest option.

Going in the Holte End on the other hand is a little bit more precarious.

Went to Villa v West Ham 2 seasons ago and sat in the Holte End as a neutral. Albion fans will have no problems at all, in either the Doug Ellis or the Trinity but i think you would in the Holte End.
They will be aware that our allocation had sold out and that there will be a few of us scattered around the stadium.

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
Don't see what problems there would be in the Holte End to be honest, if people are discreet.

I also agree with Portlock. Yes, I posted I have 2 tickets in the Villa end, but all these threads on the subject isn't going to help.

Once I've got the tickets in my hand (If they send them), then there's nothing they can do to prove I'm not Villa..

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Don't see what problems there would be in the Holte End to be honest, if people are discreet.

I also agree with Portlock. Yes, I posted I have 2 tickets in the Villa end, but all these threads on the subject isn't going to help.

Once I've got the tickets in my hand (If they send them), then there's nothing they can do to prove I'm not Villa..

It'll be ok as you can tell them you're really a yid.:wink:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here