Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton fans in Villa seating

portlock seagull

Jul 28, 2003
Can’t believe how stupid some people are posting their seat numbers on here and bragging about being in a Villa section. How thick are you? Villa stewards or fans are going to get wind of the last few days and quite likely someone in authority up there is now aware large numbers of BHA fans are buying seats in home sections. I’m really looking forward to seeing you lobbed out before kick-off for being just plain dumb.

By all means say you’re going in the villa end, but adding your row and seat number is just a bit daft. It’s like those nuggets that film themselves speeding at 100 miles an hour on motor enthusiasts websites and get prosecuted by the Police; they’ve never had an easy case & conviction, and you’ve got to marvel and how dumb some people are.

Some people just don’t use the brains they were born with, NSC should have it’s very own version of the Darwin awards perhaps? :shootself

porkypie

On the road to no where
Oct 31, 2009
Button Moon
Can’t believe how stupid some people are posting their seat numbers on here and bragging about being in a Villa section. How thick are you? Villa stewards or fans are going to get wind of the last few days and quite likely someone in authority up there is now aware large numbers of BHA fans are buying seats in home sections. I’m really looking forward to seeing you lobbed out before kick-off for being just plain dumb.

By all means say you’re going in the villa end, but adding your row and seat number is just a bit daft. It’s like those nuggets that film themselves speeding at 100 miles an hour on motor enthusiasts websites and get prosecuted by the Police; they’ve never had an easy case & conviction, and you’ve got to marvel and how dumb some people are.

Some people just don’t use the brains they were born with, NSC should have it’s very own version of the Darwin awards perhaps? :shootself

Well i have posted mine on here but its in the away end!:lolol:

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne

Many are looking forward to see you being lobbed out for being smug, holier-than-thou, and ultimately quite dull.

portlock seagull

Jul 28, 2003
Many are looking forward to see you being lobbed out for being smug, holier-than-thou, and ultimately quite dull.

Ah, but you'd have to find me first amongst 6000 fans in the AWAY fans sections.......:lolol:

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
Sometimes learning the hard way is the only way some people, errrr, learn innit.. :shrug:

ps Funnily enough, it reminds me of when I was daft young thing & I couldn't get a ticket to be with a couple of friends in the Villa end (aka The Allotment Terrace) :hilton: when they played Cambridge Utd in the FA Cup. Anyway I bought 1 for the home end, & all went well until I got into the ground & a copper asked me what I had stuffed up my lil' jacket (oh err missus)! It was, of course, my super-long Villa Scarf - which consequently fell out into a big pile on the ground after the pervy constable insisted I unzip my bomber. :blush: Thankfully, the immediate abuse this spectacle invoked - via the locals - didn't result in me getting chucked out. A kindly WPC was instructed to accompany me (!) as I ran the gauntlet of dog's abuse (thanks to scarf being back round my neck) on my journey round the pitch towards the away terrace. I even got a hearty cheer as I arrived at my destination & climbed over the hoardings; & my pals were there to welcome me like some long-lost sister! punish: Oh to have those days of my mis-spent youth back again (occasionally).

btw The match was, somewhat predictably, absolute crap & ended in a 1-1 draw. I seem to recall that an air-raid siren was sounded when Cambridge got a corner in front of the home end, but it could've been something equally comedic. It's all getting rather hazy now tbh... :(

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
should imagine,they will just put all the bha together then cordon it off,but remembering that some have brought seats in both ends just in case

I think you might be missing the point here.

I am 'one of those' fans who openly posted where I would be sitting, and, I hasten to add, did it on purpose knowingly to:

Let other fans know thay they will not be on their own if they had no other choice but to sit in Villa end.

Of course it was obvious that 'official viewers' maybe watching, but I am 41 years old, attending a match with my lad of 17 and not interested in the slightest bit of any hassle.

Do not be so harsh to judge motives as perception is a very curious thing.

I find it quite astonishing that you would take great delight in watching 'us' be evicted. Good to have camoradarie amongst our own fans. I think it is you who appears to be smug and I am glad that you actually were able to get a ticket in the 'proper' away end - something I was not able to do.

Have you actually thought that this openess can actually do some good? Or is it the fact that you believe every football fan is a thug?

Or, more importantly, missed one of the links in the evolutionary chain?

This is, after all, just a football match and not some form of strategic, tactical warfare.

I have in-laws who live in this area (West Bromwich) and know it extremely well and have done so for the past 19 years. This is where my judgement lies, nowhere else.

portlock seagull

Jul 28, 2003
Well being 41 you're extremely naive then. And justifying stupidity is usually the sign of someone who's...........a bit stupid

Well being 41 you're extremely naive then. And justifying stupidity is usually the sign of someone who's...........a bit stupid

It's not about naivety, or, as you so well put it, being stupid.

This is about openess and nothing else.

I am sure it is safer for the rest of our fans to know that other fans, in the same predicament, are seated together?

Again you judge so quickly.

maffew

Dec 10, 2003
Worcester England

Oh come on, its not exactly West Brom/Brum city or something is it. If people are reasonably descrete (on the day), Villa really arent gonna give a shit about a couple hundred Brighton fans dotted about the place I wouldnt have thought, I dont think the fans will either as long as people dont take the piss and get lairy

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here