Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton fans in enemy territory already!

paulie

Jul 27, 2004
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Brighton fans in enemy territory already!

Brighton Bloke said:
I've heard the Alma tavern is awash in Blue and White!! Get down there and show them who is boss. Watch out for the big ones smoking in the corner they are well hard!!

:drink:

I'm sure the Alma is awash with p*ss and the local alcoholics as ever.

I'm here keeping the cogs of the UK economy turning until 5.30pm. Then a trot home before a quick half on the way to the ground.

Parson Henry

Jan 6, 2004
Victor Bhanerjee's notebook
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Brighton fans in enemy territory already!

paulie said:
I'm sure the Alma is awash with p*ss and the local alcoholics as ever.

I'm here keeping the cogs of the UK economy turning until 5.30pm. Then a trot home before a quick half on the way to the ground.

Are you Gordon Brown?

:D

Gilliver's Travels

Peripatetic
Jul 5, 2003
Brighton Marina Village
Oceanic said:
Leaving Shoreham Station at 2.45. Does anyone know if they're be any pubs open around Norwood Junction? Any Palace around who could give any advice?:drink:

Oddly, The Albion on Norwood High Street, is a Palace stronghold. Go there!!

We Seagulls over London 'take' it every year. (Well okay, on a Saturday morning in June usually, when the er, Scum are still in bed :blush: )

Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex
Brighton Bloke said:
Calm down Captain. Is that your local?

Blimey never seen you lose it.

:p
BB. I used to drink regularly in the Wilton Arms and I can tell you not many mobs tried to enter it back then. But the Milton arms i`m unaware of where that is.

Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex
Gilliver's Travels said:
Oddly, The Albion on Norwood High Street, is a Palace stronghold. Go there!!

We Seagulls over London 'take' it every year. (Well okay, on a Saturday morning in June usually, when the er, Scum are still in bed :blush: )
And the footy season is well and truly over. Typical.:D

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Im already in Palace territory of course and thanks to BB I shall be making my way there by foot!

Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex
Brighton Bloke said:
Little does he know that he is on his way to the New Den!!
Great work BB. Should have sent him to the sports arena he would be sitting there until midnight waiting for the teams to come out!!

Attilio the Hun

Dec 14, 2004
Too close for comfort
Brighton Bloke said:
I'd stay there matey..wouldn't want to have to travel to the game and back again with the 'enemy'

Been wondering about the journey for a few days now! Any chance of a lift! edit: But I see you're already in Shirley!

Just going to keep schtum on the train. But god knows how I can looked pissed off and angry on the home journey after another 5-0! :clap:

Last edited:

Parson Henry

Jan 6, 2004
Victor Bhanerjee's notebook
Attilio the Hun said:
Been wondering about the journey for a few days now! Any chance of a lift! edit: But I see you're already in Shirley!

Just going to keep schtum on the train. But god knows how I can looked pissed off and angry on the home journey after another 5-0! :clap:

I have the same problem from a different angle. How to look ecstatic after being turned over AGAIN!!

:ohmy:

Attilio the Hun said:

I'll be sure to clap you on the back and say well done in front of a few of our unreconstructed souls :lolol:

HampshireSeagulls

Moulding Generation Z
Jul 19, 2005
Bedford
Re: Re: Re: Re: Brighton fans in enemy territory already!

The Wookiee said:
Bit nearer to you than that :eek:

Its right in the heart of your manor and we are taking liberties!

1-0 to us you mugs!!

In AJs bedroom, doing his missus whilst he is padding up his knees and elbows ready for a night on all fours again.

Just like his missus is at the moment!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here