Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

brighton fans fighting with eachother!

Elms

May 11, 2004
Horsham
I was pretty near to this, and as far as I could tell, the guys who were having a go at other Alboin fans were well within their rights. No more than 10 minutes into the game, some complete muppet shouted out "Oi, Revell, you're shit...you're even f'ing worse than Scott Ramsay" or words to that effect - which, in my opinion, was completely unjustified and unnecessary, especially as Revell could have well been in ear-shot...what good is that going to do??!! To make things worse, it was an older fella that made the comments, but some younger chavs that he was with also joined in the verbals that followed. Why travel all that way to watch your team, just to yell abuse at them?

mona

The Glory Game
Jul 9, 2003
High up on the South Downs.
ditchy said:
Thats why you pay your money to go .. If you dont like you have an opinion to voice it .. Dont condone it but fact of life !
It's a fact of life that if somebody abuses a Brighton player they can expect to be abused themselves for not supporting the team. My take on Doncaster was that there was very little encouragement of our inexperienced team. There was a lot of abuse of a former player which probably helped to motivate him. Little evidence of the frequently quoted line about our away support being so much better than Withdean.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here