Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

brighton fans fighting with eachother!

huddersfieldseagull

Sep 29, 2005
early in the game yesterday there was 2 groups of 2 blokes shouting some right abuse at eachother and the stewards had to step in to calm them dowm before getting themselves thrown out from what i could make out one of the groups had make some negative comment towards alex revell which the others didnt agree with, it was a joke everyone should be allowed to air there views they may not always be right with some people but to start thretening our own fans is just ridiculous!

3gulls

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
huddersfieldseagull said:
early in the game yesterday there was 2 groups of 2 blokes shouting some right abuse at eachother and the stewards had to step in to calm them dowm before getting themselves thrown out from what i could make out one of the groups had make some negative comment towards alex revell which the others didnt agree with, it was a joke everyone should be allowed to air there views they may not always be right with some people but to start thretening our own fans is just ridiculous!

I saw that! Some bunch of gobshites with "Stone Island" were having a go at a kid for moaning at Ravell - pathetic! Especially as Ravell was poor.

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
Yup, they were only five metres or so from where I was stood, looked like it might get ugly for a few minutes...I put it down to a few too many sniffs of a barmaids apron.

If you are that full of pent up energy why not give it a full throated "Seeeeeeaaaaaguuuulllllsssss", not threaten to punch the lights out of a fellow Albion fan.

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
Yes, me and her indoors witnessed it all, we were stood at the very front, just a bit in front of the young lad they were having a go at, pretty silly in my opinion.

And without changing the subject, but that was probably the most lack lustre display i have ever witnessed from an albion side.

3gulls

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
hitony said:
Yes, me and her indoors witnessed it all, we were stood at the very front, just a bit in front of the young lad they were having a go at, pretty silly in my opinion.

But they were real hard men! They had their Stone Island coats to keep them warm and everything! :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

rospants

off to ronan in the park!
Jul 11, 2005
brighton
hitony said:

And without changing the subject, but that was probably the most lack lustre display i have ever witnessed from an albion side.

i've decided its me, everytime i go to an away game we lose, with the exception of the playoff final so i think will do you all a favour and stay away:nono:

Gully

Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
And there was me thinking it was my fault, I have now seen eight consecutive defeats, the last time I saw us win was at Rotherham the season before last, though I did get a draw away at Derby on the first day of last season.

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
That was actually my first live game this season, due to my back operation back in June i havnt been able to go till now, after that display i am so glad i made the effort !! :p you must have been close to me then gully, did you hear that guy shouting out instructions to the albion team ? with a real northern accent :lolol: im sure he was a frustrated manager, he was shouting things like...."options" ???? like the players can hear that from 90 yards away :lolol:

chez

Johnny Byrne-The Greatest
Jul 5, 2003
Wherever The Mood Takes Me
Re: Re: brighton fans fighting with eachother!

3gulls said:
I saw that! Some bunch of gobshites with "Stone Island" were having a go at a kid for moaning at Ravell - pathetic! Especially as Ravell was poor.

Sounds fair enough. What kind of prick moans at a player during a game? Well done lads, at least some people know how to support their team. BTW, wearing Stone Island gear doesnt instantly make you a wanker.

Eddie the Seagull

Jul 6, 2003
Crowborough
Re: Re: Re: brighton fans fighting with eachother!

chez said:
.......... BTW, wearing Stone Island gear doesnt instantly make you a wanker.

It does - it says so in the terms & conditions of sale.

chez

Jul 5, 2003
Billy the Fish said:
Better than saying nothing and then moaning about it on here like some of you do

Err no, much much worse in fact. I often criticise players on here but would never dream of doing it at a game. Do you think it helps the player in question, getting moaned at everytime he touches the ball? Didnt think so.

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
chez said:
Err no, much much worse in fact. I often criticise players on here but would never dream of doing it at a game. Do you think it helps the player in question, getting moaned at everytime he touches the ball? Didnt think so.
Sorry, wrong end of the stick there. I meant better to tell someone abusing players to shut up, rather than saying nothing at the time and then moaning about it on here.

Gully

Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
Hitony, think you are right, must have been fairly close...could hear several people shouting instructions, to be honest I didn't pay that much attention to them.

3gulls

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
Re: Re: Re: brighton fans fighting with eachother!

chez said:
Sounds fair enough. What kind of prick moans at a player during a game? Well done lads, at least some people know how to support their team. BTW, wearing Stone Island gear doesnt instantly make you a wanker.

What kind of pricks in their 30s pick on a kid of about 15? And wearing Stone Island at football matches is like wearing a Burberry cap - CHAV! :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

3gulls

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
hitony said:
That was actually my first live game this season, due to my back operation back in June i havnt been able to go till now, after that display i am so glad i made the effort !! :p you must have been close to me then gully, did you hear that guy shouting out instructions to the albion team ? with a real northern accent :lolol: im sure he was a frustrated manager, he was shouting things like...."options" ???? like the players can hear that from 90 yards away :lolol:

Was that the same idiot who kept shouting out that his mum was a norther whore every two minutes? :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

chez

Jul 5, 2003
Re: Re: Re: Re: brighton fans fighting with eachother!

3gulls said:
What kind of pricks in their 30s pick on a kid of about 15? And wearing Stone Island at football matches is like wearing a Burberry cap - CHAV! :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

If it were me I would have told the kid to shut up, honestly do we really want people, our own supporters at that slagging off our players at a game? Hopefully the kid will now have learnt his lesson and wont do it again. Picking on him is going a bit too far if it was more than just telling him to shut up. And stone island is nothing like burberry despite the attempts of asians to bring down its reputation by wearing it. In my experience the only people that slag off Stone Island are the ones that cant afford to wear it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here