Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton fan at Clapham Junction Station

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
I have Murray 17 on my shirt aswell, but at the time of the incident I was asleep in bed, very much in Hove. Hope this helps. ???

csider

Dec 11, 2006
Hove
No, i was going to cvnt him off , grown men wearing replica shirts are bad enough, grown men wearing replica shirts with a players name and number on the back is positively embarassing.

Blimey, bit harsh? Why not wait for him and set fire to him with a flare next time you see him?

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Not me either.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
No, i was going to cvnt him off , grown men wearing replica shirts are bad enough, grown men wearing replica shirts with a players name and number on the back is positively embarassing.

If it annoyed u that much why wait to get on your computer - just cvunt him off to his face?

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
It didn't annoy me , where did i say that ? oh, you're going to accuse me of being a 'keyboard warrior' aren't you ?

Keyboard Warrior :thumbsup:

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

To me if you want to 'cvnt someone off' they have annoyed you???!!!!! :angry:

Rowdey

Jul 7, 2003
Herne Hill
It's in Battersea, right in the heart of it. Quite a way from Clapham, half an hour walk.

From what I understand at the time the station was opened, Battersea had a bad reputation for crime so they decided to name it after a neighbouring area.

Today, Clapham Junction is as up market bit of South London though. Generally I think a better place to live than Clapham itself.

The area around the station has been now become commonly known as "Clapham Junction".

Odd, i would have thought Wandsworth <Borough of> would have been more accurate myself.

There was talks of moving CJ to New covent garden/vauxhall couple of years ago..How much chaos would that have caused..!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here