Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton Bus Burners

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Yup although would be a result if they were charged with attempted murder (as B&H Buses seem to want) rather than criminal damage. They or their parents should at least be required to make a dent in the £10k damage bill.

Last edited:

Robbie G

Jul 26, 2004
Hassocks
Unlikely to be convicted of attempted murder

Would have to convince court that they intended to kill, unlike with murder by itself, where its enough for a conviction if you intend to cause grievous bodily harm

Will be good to see what happens to them though, see what state our "legal system" is in

The Clown of Pevensey Bay

Jul 5, 2003
Suburbia
Berty_G said:
Unlikely to be convicted of attempted murder

Would have to convince court that they intended to kill, unlike with murder by itself, where its enough for a conviction if you intend to cause grievous bodily harm

Will be good to see what happens to them though, see what state our "legal system" is in

Is that still the case? It's been a while since my legal studies but I thought that attempted murder was the same as murder, but without the death.

desprateseagull

Jul 20, 2003
brighton, actually
buses.co.uk excerpt...

Increased fares from Sunday 4 December
Due to increases in the price of diesel in 2005 fares have increased from Sunday 4 December 2005

£1.50 one journey
(within area: Shoreham - Falmer - Newhaven)

£2.80 all day CitySAVER
(within area: Shoreham - Lewes - Newhaven)

£3.50 SuperSAVER
(valid anywhere on our buses)

For more details click on this link
http://www.buses.co.uk/fares/fares.html

****** Avoid the increase in prices SAVER tickets still £2.50 from shops and Post Offices
(valid anywhere on our buses)
All other scratch off SAVER prices remain unchanged.

Also the £1.00 local fares in Steyning will increase to £1.20.

The £10 Weekly tickets issued on Services 12/12A, 14/14C will increase to £12.

Kenhead

Oct 1, 2003
Brighton
desprateseagull said:
so, to get the £2.50 price, i need to get a bus into town... or buy one on the bus, getoff, and wait for the next one??:p :dunce: :ohmy:

and aren't fuel prices now coming DOWN??

I have a weekly saver. A 4 pack of them cost £47, so im spending £11.75 a week which works out much cheaper each day (£1.67, a day!!) you can get them from one road travel and most post offices. i think you can get weekly ones aswell at £13, but they more you buy the cheaper they get

REDLAND

Jul 7, 2003
At the foot of the downs

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
How would i know?I'm pissed.
tommy boy said:
if you're into setting stuff on fire, why on EARTH would you set fire to something that you're in?!
Almost as bad as sawing the branch off a tree that you are sitting on..........:lolol: :lolol:

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here