Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton Bummers

blockhseagull

Jan 30, 2006
Southampton
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Brighton Bummers

Uncle Buck said:
Of course he is a coach, essentially he is head coach, just in this country for some reason they are know as managers.

In that case, what a stupid f***ing suggestion replace a manager with a proven track record of getting teams out of league 1 and replace him with someone who hasn't even held a coaching role

:jester:

REDLAND

Jul 7, 2003
At the foot of the downs
its a very good idea, well in favour !!

Uncle Buck

Ghost Writer
Jul 7, 2003
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Brighton Bummers

blockhseagull said:
In that case, what a stupid f***ing suggestion replace a manager with a proven track record of getting teams out of league 1 and replace him with someone who hasn't even held a coaching role

So somebody that has won 7 games all season, got us relegated, publicly fallen out with players, etc etc is the answer.

Not saying Butters would make a superb manager, but if it means getting rid of McGhee then that is fine.

Dandyman

In London village.
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Brighton Bummers

blockhseagull said:

The suggestion was about him joining the coaching staff. I'll leave the Magee stuff for another thread.

blockhseagull

Jan 30, 2006
Southampton
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Brighton Bummers

Uncle Buck said:
So somebody that has won 7 games all season, got us relegated, publicly fallen out with players, etc etc is the answer.

Not saying Butters would make a superb manager, but if it means getting rid of McGhee then that is fine.

Whatever, i was asking a serious question about Butters in a coaching role, but all you want to do is turn it into yet another McGhee out thread and quite frankly i can't be arsed with it...so if you want to keep moaning on about sacking McGhee carry on. I'm not saying i'm a massive McGhee fan but i'm yet to see or hear a sensible name that could replace him and do a better job

Uncle Buck

Ghost Writer
Jul 7, 2003
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Brighton Bummers

blockhseagull said:
Whatever, i was asking a serious question about Butters in a coaching role, but all you want to do is turn it into yet another McGhee out thread and quite frankly i can't be arsed with it...so if you want to keep moaning on about sacking McGhee carry on. I'm not saying i'm a massive McGhee fan but i'm yet to see or hear a sensible name that could replace him and do a better job

Ah the old get, 'who could do better'.

Simply one of those that when the job is advertised see who the candidates are. Last time the calibre was high as there are only 92 jobs and more than 92 managers.

With McGhee incharge we are in for another at best uninspiring season.

blockhseagull

Jan 30, 2006
Southampton
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Brighton Bummers

Uncle Buck said:
Ah the old get, 'who could do better'.

Simply one of those that when the job is advertised see who the candidates are. Last time the calibre was high as there are only 92 jobs and more than 92 managers.

With McGhee incharge we are in for another at best uninspiring season.

:yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn:

blockhseagull

Jan 30, 2006
Southampton
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Brighton Bummers

Uncle Buck said:
Well done, standard reply when the ability to enter into discussion ends, use smileys.

It ended when you continued to bang on about getting rid of McGhee when this thread is about Butters prospects as a coach, if you want to call for McGhee's head there are plenty of other threads that you can post on

Uncle Buck

Ghost Writer
Jul 7, 2003
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Brighton Bummers

blockhseagull said:
It ended when you continued to bang on about getting rid of McGhee when this thread is about Butters prospects as a coach, if you want to call for McGhee's head there are plenty of other threads that you can post on

But you asked which coach Butters should replace, I gave you an answer, you did not like it, so start using smileys etc.

Still this is NSC I guess.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Just cos Butters is an experienced STALWART in our defence, doesn't necessarily follow that he is ideal coaching material. As someone else said, let him earn his badges and maybe get involved in the yoof before we all look at him taking Bookers job.

blockhseagull

Jan 30, 2006
Southampton
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Brighton Bummers

Uncle Buck said:
But you asked which coach Butters should replace, I gave you an answer, you did not like it, so start using smileys etc.

Still this is NSC I guess.

No i disagreed and said i wasn't going to enter into a debate about McGhee job...you continued to call for his head so i stopped

blockhseagull

Jan 30, 2006
Southampton
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Brighton Bummers

Uncle Buck said:
Cannot help if you do not like somebodies answer, ignoring it is a trait that is pushed by some on here.

I didn't ignore it, you have your view...i have mine thats football

What i said was i wasn't prepared to engage in yet another McGhee out thread, you carried on expressing your view that McGhee should go and i chose not to continue as i said i wouldn't

This isn't an argument to win or lose, i'm just not going to talk about Mcghee anymore.... i think everything that can be said has been said about the situation.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here