Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton apathy.........

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Slightly off topic maybe but will Sporting Colours also sell non UK memorabilia ? I am thinking of North American items here but what about others ?

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
The Large One said:
I don't need to pay some coke-addled pony-tailed ponce of an advertising executive to publicise the shop, do I? I've got them all right here for free - with a 10% discount.

:lolol: :lolol: :bowdown: :bowdown:

What shop is that?

Fergus96

Oct 20, 2004
Hove
Where on earth can someone buy local sporting memorabilia, have been struggling to find somewhere, any ideas?

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
bhaexpress said:
Slightly off topic maybe but will Sporting Colours also sell non UK memorabilia ? I am thinking of North American items here but what about others ?
This lot is a small selection amongst loads to be in stock. But, as Jimmy Cricket says, come 'ere, there's more...

AC Milan, Ajax, Barcelona, Deportivo La Coruña, Dukla Prague, Inter Milan, Juventus, Real Madrid, Red Star Belgrade, Roma, Torino, Valencia

Argentina, Australia, Brazil, CCCP, Cuba, Czechoslovakia, East Germany, England, France, Holland, Ireland, Italy, Portugal, Scotland, Spain, Turkey, Wales, West Germany, Yugoslavia

Boca Juniors, Estudiantes, Penarol, River Plate, Santos, Vasco da Gama

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
I am confused... did someone mention a shop..... where is it and what does it sell and SERIOUSLY....does it do international mail order?

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Herne Hill Seagull said:
Any chance of a Boavista shirt, Largy? They're the nuts....
They are if you like chess. The short answer is no. TOFFS don't do them.

I went to Boavista's ground a couple of years ago to watch Spain v Greece in Euro 2004, and it's fair to say I was terrified, not because of the hostile atmosphere - that was great - but because when they fans got excited, the whole stand SHOOK.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
You marketing GURU you.

Btw hope your ears have recovered from Adys shouting on Sunday!

bristolseagull

Jul 5, 2003
Lindfield
The Large One said:
PS, apologies to bristolseagull - what an appalling dose of thread hijacking I performed here...

:eek:

indeed!
just what i was thinking, oh well.......

you win some you lose some.....

if only there as a memorabillia shop selling albion and sussex merchandise on 94 gloucester road, brighton, called SPORTING COLOURS.

...dream on.

i expect a freebie when its open. :)

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
All we need now is somewhere that allows you to play classic subbuteo as well...

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Tony Meolas Loan Spell said:
You marketing GURU you.

Btw hope your ears have recovered from Adys shouting on Sunday!
Ah! So you're TMLS.

In my mind's eye, I could have sworn you were one pig-ugly fucker who looks for anything with or without a pulse to perform unspeakable acts of disgusting depravity on while dressed in a KKK robe with 'Turkey-Basted Bitch' embroidered on to the breast pocket, and a blood-encrusted child hanging out of each sleeve.

Thankfully, I can see that's not true now.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
By the way TLO any idea why TOFFs and every other replica shirt company refuse to do the Admiral England tops from the 70s. I can't find one anywhere.

Not even in a shop called Sporting Colours.......

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
I've loads of bottoms, in fact my wife says I've got bloody great big one, but I now need some tops, Sussex ones if possible. Anyone know where I could get any?

Ex Shelton Seagull

Jul 7, 2003
Block G, Row F, Seat 175
Buzzer said:
By the way TLO any idea why TOFFs and every other replica shirt company refuse to do the Admiral England tops from the 70s. I can't find one anywhere.

Not even in a shop called Sporting Colours.......

I'm fairly certain that TOFFS did realise those Admiral shirts for a brief run around 2004. They had the 1978 shirts with the home on in long-sleeved form and the red away one in short sleeved. The 1982 ones were both short sleeved. I remember debating about buying one in a shop on Oxford Street but decided against it, a move that I regret since i've never seen one since in a shop. They do pop on ebay sometimes though. Can only assume that Admiral ordered them to cease production as they brought out a rather crappy replica version of the 82 home shirt themselves that didn't have the 3 lions on the front, which made them a bit pointless.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here