Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton and Hove Albion vs Wolverhampton Wanderers ****Official Match Thread**

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
Thank god we've nothing riding on the game.

The referee at Sheffield Wednesday away was one of the worst i've seen for a number of years. Ulloa was more-a-less a victim of GBH that day.

GreersElbow

Jan 5, 2012
A Northern Outpost
I'm happy with that, provided that painter does not try and get up field. Leave him in the defence, and I think we will be fine. But in all honesty, I really don't think wolves pose a threat.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Thank god we've nothing riding on the game.

The referee at Sheffield Wednesday away was one of the worst i've seen for a number of years. Ulloa was more-a-less a victim of GBH that day.

Spanish Len had to be subbed after the ref gave him a yellow card when challenging for a header and was keen to issue a 2nd yellow.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Seagulls Player not on ?

Seagull over Canaryland

Feb 8, 2011
Norfolk
The thing that worries me most about todays game is seeing Karl Henry on their teamsheet. He is an animal and I would not put it past him taking out a couple of our players.

Wolves will be desperate for 3 points and I fear they will be trying it on all over the pitch so hope Simon Hooper isn't as trigger happy as he was at Hillsborough. Could get quite messy. We don't need any collateral damage going into the play-offs.

veade

Feb 19, 2005
Boston
Bloody player not on having to listen to the wolves one

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
I know.
Either way, it was one of the most incompetent refereeing decisions i've seen in a long long time.

The Barnesy red card would have been avoided if the lino had flagged for a free kick after Barnesy was barged over.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Could someone who has a twitter account give Johnny Cantor a nudge to put Seagulls Player on.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here