Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

****Brighton and Hove Albion vs West Ham Official match thread ****

guster

Jul 13, 2011
West Stand Lower
Some good performances from our players tonight, just lacked the final ball. Thought Reyes looked good, he has a touch of class about him and great vision.

madinthehead

I have changed this
Jan 22, 2009
Oberursel, Germany
Really dont know what to make of that.. Good possession, a few sloppy balls, did everything but score...

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Have they let off that bloody fire drill again?? Everyone heading for the exits 1-0 down with 8 to go...
Some people live a couple of hours away and need to get back, and it's busy getting away from the stadium. I don't know what you're whining about though, the game finished 5 minutes ago and there are still more fans at the stadium than go to your ground.

hastings

Jan 15, 2010
Suffolk
The new boys did well tonight but I felt in the first hour particularly we just.lacked any option on the right. I really would like to see 2 wingers on the pitch together.

Aquilaugh

Jan 9, 2011
Some people live a couple of hours away and need to get back, and it's busy getting away from the stadium. I don't know what you're whining about though, the game finished 5 minutes ago and there are still more fans at the stadium than go to your ground.

We don't need to mention your fans leaving early

Absolutely f***ing disgraceful

pork pie

Dec 27, 2008
Pork pie land.
Really dont know what to make of that.. Good possession, a few sloppy balls, did everything but score...

No cutting edge! We could have passed the ball about all night. They would have had another from a stupid error, but we would not have had a sniff. Time for a plan B, or some players capable of playing as Gus wants. Third rate players are not up to it.

Jul 5, 2003
Bristol
Bridcutts worst ever game.
Dicker and Barnes hopeless.
Jara excellent.
Painter proved a few people wrong.
Hoskins rusty but link up with CMS so much better than Barnes.
Fans leaving early a disgrace.
Don't think we would have scored if we'd played for another 10 hours BUT WHU a strong team.
We've become what we are- a decent mid table team, nothing more, nothing less. I'll take that.

pork pie

Dec 27, 2008
Pork pie land.
Some good performances from our players tonight, just lacked the final ball. Thought Reyes looked good, he has a touch of class about him and great vision.

What did they actually achieve then? Pussy football, without the quality to pull it off. We will be rolling around the pitch after every tackle next! I would rather see a good old fashioned English style of play.

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
We just lack a cutting edge and I'm not sure what the answer is. 70% possession and yet their keeper was largely a spectator.

Jul 5, 2003
Bristol
PS
Opposing managers prematch team talk must be-
'Keep it tight, do nothing stupid, don't exert yourselves, they'll make mistakes'.

D'Angelo Saxon

SW19ULLS
Jul 30, 2004
SW19
One question: why does Noone take corners? Over ten of them and not one threatening ball. Against Hull, Vicente's corners were causing all kinds of panic. Surely we must have someone who can take a better corner?

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
We don't need to mention your fans leaving early
Yet here you are, trying to make yourselves feel better because some of our fans have a train to catch.

RexCathedra

Aurea Mediocritas
Jan 14, 2005
Vacationland
24/2 = 12. Mid-table exactly.

One can be disappointed, but not very disappointed. and certainly one can't be surprised.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here