Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

****Brighton and Hove Albion vs West Ham Official match thread ****

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
What clown watered the pitch?
This. They always seem to water it just before kick-off, and the players are always falling over because it's slippery. What's that all about?

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
We have a goal in us. 1-0 to either team wouldn't be fair in my book!

I can see some very attacking subs coming on come the hour mark.

Waterhall Wizard

Only one PETER WARD
Oct 14, 2004
East of Brighton
We are one paced, and being beaten to the tackle and out thought. There is no creativity from the midfield. We are relying too much on Bridcutt, and he is not up to it. Subsequently the two front runners are getting piss poor service.

binky

Aug 9, 2005
Hove
The lads came out confident(ish), seemed to play safe after the goal, but then grew in confidence again towards the end.

Harper's been good for me. at least as comfortable on the ball as Ankegren, and inspiring more confidence on balls into the box. Positioning error for the goal undersatandable, as he was'nt anticipating Bridcut losing posession.

Sparrow looks anonymous. Dicker started poorly but got better towards the end of the first half.
Of all the players Spaz and Dicker seem most affected by temerity.

If we play the second half like the last 10 minutes of the first, I can't see us losing this.

Another goal for West Ham though, and we could be in real trouble for the next few games as I think this is the game where we MUST regain that confidence we had in the early part of the season.

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
I'd like to see Buckley out there at some point.

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
I can see some very attacking subs coming on come the hour mark.

:down:

So as usual, they'll stand around ball watching and we'll concede a couple more late ones.

Decent last 10 minutes or so, but we really need to capitalize on the possession and chances, we had 8? corners there, and nothing came close to happening from any of them, play them short since whipping them in is clearly getting us no where at all.

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
I'm really beginning to miss that winning feeling. It feels like a loooooong time since we basked in the warm glow of three points.

Come on boys. You showed plenty of spark at the end of the half there. Bring it home.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
In city center bar (OReillys) and I think just me and a table of wh. No commentary as playing crappy music instead.,and 60 fecking kc for a beer. Think both have been poor.

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
We will win. 3 - 1. Go.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here