Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

**** Brighton And Hove Albion vs Paris Saint-Germain Offical Match Thread ****

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
#bhafc side to play #PSG: Ankergren; Vincelot, Greer, Dunk, Taricco; Buckley, Navarro, Dicker, Noone; Mackail-Smith, Bergkamp.

#PSG: Douchez; Jallet, Sakho, Armand, Tiene; Erding, Chantome, Bodmer, Nene; Gameiro, Hoarau.

Gameiro is a French International (5 caps) and wanted by Newcastle but moved to PSG for £10m, prolific in L1 with Lorient. Hoarau is another French international, wanted by premiership clubs (seen Liverpool linked). Erding is a Turkish international who rejected a £7m (IIRC) move to Newcastle. Mathieu Bodmer is another class player, was wanted by numerous premiership clubs when at Lille, but didn't work out when he moved to Lyon.
There the ones that stand out for me (I follow french football fairly often), and thats pretty much full strength. Will be a good, but very challenging game. Lets not forget we were close to beating Sunderland who played some cracking players in last years friendly.

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
Its being played at a ramshackle ground with bugger all facilities. I would be astonished if there was a live stream of it tbh.

Eggman

Jul 8, 2003
West Sussex
BRIGHTON_LIVE_3.jpg

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Scared me off too

Yeah , especially as my pc died about an hour ago and I've only managed to get it going by doing a restore as the automatic start up repair failed to sort out the registry errors. Staying away from Firefox as it seems to be ok for 4 or 5 days before BSOD even though IE is crap.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
is there ANYWHERE doing updates tonight , even the live text has done one !!

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
fecking spurs
streaming is pretty useless
attracting you to watch spurs or adverts

Horsham Gull

H Block Offender
Dec 4, 2006
Horsham
The corner does not work. It's the end of the first quarter of an hour and the meeting is more balanced at the moment but we feel the PSG can make a difference at each of its attacks
14th
Nene still maddens his defense. Hoarau its center whose shot was blocked for a corner ends
12th
Nene Centre in the back of the defense. The ball is dangerous but the defense narrowly rejects English
10th
Nene intercepts and share in dribble. Brazilian disrupts the defense, however, English happens to take over and gets the ball
9th
Note qu'Erding moving on the right side of the attack in Paris. Guillaume Hoarau is the single point with Kevin Gameiro in support. The attack is highly mobile in Paris at the beginning of meeting
8th
Nene lay the corner back to Bodmer but hit the middle of Paris passes over the frame
7th
The PSG receives in turn a corner. Hoarau is caught up in extremis by the defense that concedes a corner kick
6th
The English press up at the beginning of the game and prevents PSG move
5th
First corner of the game for English. Hoarau releases the ball for a corner ... fleeing. It does not work. Brighton was a striker offside position
5th
The PSG is changing his jersey tonight outside, while the white jersey Brighton features a neon green and black
3rd
On a deep pass, the gatekeeper of Brighton, embarrassed by the pressing of Guillaume Hoarau released into touch
1st
Brighton has a first ball deep, well taken by Papus Camara, owner of last minute tonight
1st
Here we go, PSG attack against the sun during the first period.
-5e
Last minute change Parisian side. Sylvain Armand was injured during the warm up it is replaced by Zoumana Camara
-12e
The players are warming up, it also affects its end
-14e
The Impact of PSG: Shower - Jallet, Armand, Sakho (c) Tien - Bodmer, Chantôme, Nene - Gameiro, Hoarau, Erding
-15e
Team Of Brighton Ankergren - Greer (c), Dunk, Taricco, Vincelot - No one, Navarro, Dicker - Bergkamp, ​​Mackail Smith, Buckley
-22e
Good evening and welcome to attend PSG.FR Live text in the preparatory meeting between PSG and Brighton. Kickoff at 20:30

cw00

Mar 29, 2009
Manchester
"The corner does not work. It's the end of the first quarter of an hour and the meeting is more balanced at the moment but we feel the PSG can make a difference at each of its attacks"

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here