Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Oh well, whatever happens the sun is a blaze of glory today

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Match day threads that start before midnight are bad form.

6 threads* have been started before midnight, the form is W3 D2 L1

Last week two threads were started, one before midnight, one after, so maybe include that as another loss?

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Strong Breeze from the east. Not a good sign. Misplaced longer passes, I expect. And crosses to no one.

I have a preference of Lualua playing the Lingard role. I bet he doesn't start though. I don't like the Spaniards on the left as neither on them are any good on their left foot.

Buckley v Friend is what I am paying the money to see.

For tactical reasons, I prefer Andrews to Stephens, but maybe for a home match Stephens could actually start instead?

Do Middlesbrough play the ball on the ground more than most? If so Rohan Ince won't be quite so effective. I still predict a 4-1 win.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Right, 2 hours to go - can everyone sort their shit out now. I don't want to find people wishing they were listening to their luck radio when we're 1 down with 10 minutes left. Wear the right socks, park in the right place, order the right pie. No excuses.

6 threads* have been started before midnight, the form is W3 D2 L1
Now you tell us. So all official threads should start before midnight.

Last week two threads were started, one before midnight, one after, so maybe include that as another loss?
Ok, you don't seem to have this nailed down yet. You've got a week before the next game to work out what works and what doesn't. Let's sort it out. All the talk of PLR and we can't even get the basics right.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
head says 1-1
heart says 1-0
I feel very ill

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Barnes starting for Burnley against Leiceseter in the 12.15 kick off. Leicester haven't lost in the league since we beat them at the Amex on December the 7th, featuring a double from Ashley. SPOOKY!

Spooky? Or "good player being good"?

The_Viper

Oct 10, 2010
Charlotte, NC
I don't know, but it's clearly important.

Can't you boys agree by PM who's starting it? Match day threads that start before midnight are bad form.

I agree, but I thought I'd make one as I'd never made one before and see if it can bring a change of fortunes for a laugh, but alas the regulars can't allow that to happen and thus despite two pages it was ignored and a new one was made with one of the usuals making it. Embarrassing all round tbh, this thread for existing and me for being slightly annoyed by it. :facepalm:

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
As an aside. Why is everyone wearing woolly hats and coats? It's scorching!

they might have to wait a while for a goal

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
YESS Lopez down the MIDDLE. Finally!

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
we don't either mate

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports