Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton and Hove Albion vs Middlesbrough *** Official Match Thread ***

Stoo82

GEEZUS!
Jul 8, 2008
Hove
BBC say we have 62% of possession. Same as last week?

Possession wins you shit. Its all about goals goals goals.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
270 minutes of football. Zero goals. Pisspoor.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
we had the second best defence in the league a couple of weeks ago ,last thrre games, 0-9 -5 gd.........we'll be playing wednesday (lol) again next season ...no doubt...!!

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Tuesday is our last chance.

I agree with you. The only problem is that we have absolutely no momentum or form going into these last 8 games, and we're going to need 5 wins minimum to make 6th.

When your top striker takes a penalty like that it sums up the season.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
criticism from JC

WTF

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
We just take to long to move the ball up the pitch. By the time the ball arrives in the box, most of the opposing team are behind the ball.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
Well, we had our chance at 0-1 with the penalty. But there really wasn't much else.

Having suffered that, it's probably not the best time to run the ' 2014-2015 season tickets available from 1st April' advert.

:facepalm:

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
we just take to long to move the ball up the pitch. By the time the ball arrives in the box, most of the opposing team are behind the ball.

this ,this and more of this
yet og said he would move the ball quicker than the last manager
mind i would not be him tonight

Tiptop24

Jan 23, 2007
Chicago, USA
Any team which basis it's promotion hopes on a midfield consisting of 2 rookie/first season anfirst teamers and a journeyman is not going to inspire us. Losing an international midfielder in crofts and replacing him with JFC is not the answer.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
0-2 full time. Three defeats on the bounce and looks like we've thrown away a play-off spot because we cannot score.

Seagull over Canaryland

Feb 8, 2011
Norfolk
We look so predictable going forward. Only Buckley and KLL have any skill to beat their man and we aren't using Lingard's strengths.

The worrying thing is the way in which we are giving away goals at the back - many of which are entirely down to casual defending, which is inexcusable.

The door is open for Hoskins and CMS to show how it should really be done.

Over to you Oscar and Nathan.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
What does it all matter anyway? Promotion this season would've ended in tears next year. At least we can look forward to a proper summer of transfers and a new squad in August that Oscar has had a chance to assemble.

Even then it doesn't matter as long as we've got a team to watch and have a bit of a laugh on a Saturday.

I'll add that I bet Burnley fans were having similar discussions around this time last year.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
this ,this and more of this
yet og said he would move the ball quicker than the last manager
mind i would not be him tonight

There isn't enough quality in the side at present.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here