Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton and Hove Albion vs Crystal Palace ****official Match Thread****

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
No change half time... staying positive

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
NSC Patron
Jan 7, 2006
Zaha is a diving cheat, end of. Those clapper things sound so woeful on tv

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
Kicking towards the North Stand in the second half. Need the North Stand Effect to kick in. I just have a horrible feeling that Speroni will pull off some heroics if we get to penalties, as he's a devil to get past (but then so is the Pole in Goal)

Kicking towards the North Stand in the second half. Need the North Stand Effect to kick in. I just have a horrible feeling that Speroni will pull off some heroics if we get to penalties, as he's a devil to get past (but then so is the Pole in Goal)

Shirley Brez will be on if it goes to penalties. Otherwise why is he on the bench?

fairly even first half, we´ve probably edged it but not by much.

Whichever team can step up a gear will win this

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
Very painful!
I've some many Turkish feeds but cannot pick up a strong enough signal.
Oh Yes, Efes is flowing now.
Back to the UK on Saturday. Poor planning from me. Two months ago, I said 'We've missed the chance of play-off place after those draws against Bristol City and Millwall. How wrong and negative was I?!

I watching sky sports 1 on Time 4 Tv - its time for watching Free Tv Streams. Try that

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
Don't think the wind is helping either side (but hurting us more).
Very good 15 minutes in mid half and should have created something better. Lot of joy for Will v Moxey.
Scared.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here