Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Eagles is a horrible name.

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
The bolton stream has MUCH better commentary of the game for those with an interest of what is happening on the pitch and less about whatever shite cantor is talking about today.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
Crofts yellow for foul on eagles

Vankleek Hill Seagull

Jul 5, 2003
Vankleek Hill, actually....
For those listening to Seagulls Player commentary, can you hear commentary for a different game (possibly rugby) in the background? It doesn't sound like the Bolton commentary as when I listen to that I can't hear any other game in the background.

Or is my hearing going with old age?

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
The bolton stream has MUCH better commentary of the game for those with an interest of what is happening on the pitch and less about whatever shite cantor is talking about today.

too much red wine or is that whine

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
For those listening to Seagulls Player commentary, can you hear commentary for a different game (possibly rugby) in the background? It doesn't sound like the Bolton commentary as when I listen to that I can't hear any other game in the background.

think they might have the radio on in the commentary box

that commentary has just mentioned Mersyside

and sod it they score
bums

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town

There is a secondary commentary in the background , they're discussing several games in The Prem so it could be Radio 5.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
ƒuck

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here