#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
down to 13th as Brentford have scored

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
Only heard the last 25 mins of the half but we seem to be totally in control. Expect Gus to bring on Hendrie and barnes sometime during the second half.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Poyet really does seem to be doing better than I could ever have hoped for in our return to being a decent side again. Exciting times coming up..if we can hang onto him which does worry me if he continues to takes us forward at the current rate

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
Poyet really does seem to be doing better than I could ever have hoped for in our return to being a decent side again. Exciting times coming up..if we can hang onto him which does worry me if he continues to takes us forward at the current rate

if he continues to move forward at this rate he won't have to move elsewhere to get higher league football

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
if he continues to move forward at this rate he won't have to move elsewhere to get higher league football

This is the sort of game we'd have been at best darwing six months ago... shows how far weve come.... looks like the Withdean hoodoo is at an end

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003

If he gets the budget in the summer I guess there is no reason to think he won't be able to, you're right. The better he makes us the more difficult it's gonna be to hang onto him though, unless he really does want to see through what he's started. Fingers crossed eh?

portlander

Jul 16, 2003
Portland, Maine, USA
Hang on....way too much optimism on this board. I've followed this team far too long to believe we'll even hold on to this lead in the second half, let alone defeat the mighty Saints on Thursday. This is the Albion, after all

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Hang on....way too much optimism on this board. I've followed this team far too long to believe we'll even hold on to this lead in the second half, let alone defeat the mighty Saints on Thursday. This is the Albion, after all

Isn't suggesting we look like losing our manager if we go on playing and winning like this negative enough for you? :lolol:

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne

I am beginning to get that feeling I had in the good Mullery years, it has that feel about it confidence in the result
have not had that feeling since those times, seen many false dawns in between though

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
Every time Inigo gets in that position my heart patters

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here