Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

***Brighton And Hove Albion V Yeovil Town ***OFFICIAL*** Match Thread***

Halcyon

Who let the Doug out?
Jul 22, 2008
Teesside
So do we take it from that team that the result of Gus's little chinwag with Dickinson was that he won't be around next season? McNulty on the bench but not our other returning loanee. Also does Barnes sitting it out so as not to further bump up his value indicate that Gus wants him back? Intriguing.

I'd have quite liked McNulty and Dickinson start today but you might be right about the whole situation with Dickinson!

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
So do we take it from that team that the result of Gus's little chinwag with Dickinson was that he won't be around next season? McNulty on the bench but not our other returning loanee. Also does Barnes sitting it out so as not to further bump up his value indicate that Gus wants him back? Intriguing.

looks like you have got it in one

astevens76

Jan 22, 2010
Bristol
good to see walker getting a chance. hopfuly we might get to see caskey too.

looks like the end for dickinson, though

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
Well well well... suggests naisbitt is gone too... never expected walker to start.... and I agree... Dickinson is presumably gone. Wouldve liked to see Cook at rb but there you go.

Think were gonna struggle to score today. But I see Gus's thinking... a lot of people today can win or lose contracts

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
id rather we gave our own players run outs when there is nothing to play for then somebody who in likelihood isnt going to be here next season

even if it means we wont score a goal

astevens76

Jan 22, 2010
Bristol
id rather we gave our own players run outs when there is nothing to play for then somebody who in likelihood isnt going to be here next season

even if it means we wont score a goal

good shout.
and we know what barnes can do now.holroyd still has another year doesn't he?no better time than now to give him a chance

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
come on you super seagulls

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
soccer saturday is QUALITY today

none of the panel seem to know any of the players, merson had no idea who had scored from swindon, and then champagne charlie just began chuckling away about the defending as exeter went 1-0 down

Spanish Seagulls

Nov 18, 2007
Ladbroke Grove
Agree with this being the only chance to let Walker & Holdroyd prove their worth so I think "Well done Gus" for having the balls to make this happen. Good to see Caskey come on if he does. Disagree that Dickinson may be gone, he played for the reserves the other day & may just be rested.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
penalty for millwall...

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
1-1 - the leeds united back in pole position

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
come on Bristol Rovers

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
merson is brilliant today!

he is on fire

he gets confused with well known premiership players, so he is having a REAL struggle today with league one nobodies!

"what did i call him, big bats isn't it?"

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Burton 1 Grimsby 0 :clap::clap::clap::clap:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here