Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

***Brighton And Hove Albion V Yeovil Town ***OFFICIAL*** Match Thread***

Nothing to play for today yet hopefully we can emulate the success of last seasons home game against this lot.

The "GUS BUS" is heading in the right direction and this time next year who knows, we may be promoted, playing are LAST game at Withdean and all have our season tickets bought for Falmer :love:

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Nothing to play for? We could get a top half finish with a win for us and a win for MK dons.

KneeOn

Jun 4, 2009
2-0, 6778, brighton finish top half, Kuipers send off. you heard it here.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Todays Ref is S J Tanner from Avon I am sure that I remember him being here earlier in the season and sending off one of our players but cant find his details for this season. If memory serves me well he was poor.

Last edited:

patchamalbion

Feb 26, 2009
brighton
i can confirm whoever said 12 as an away attendance I'v just seen at least 15 old yeovil blokes get off a mini-bus in Withdean
and its drizzling

KneeOn

Jun 4, 2009
Todays Ref is S J Tanner from Avon I am sure that I renmember him being here earlier in the season and sending off one of our players but cant find his details for this season. If memory serves me well he was poor.

:facepalm: 'sake. do league one not employ ANY good refs?

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Todays Ref is S J Tanner from Avon I am sure that I remember him being here earlier in the season and sending off one of our players but cant find his details for this season. If memory serves me well he was poor.

I think he was the referee in the home game against Colchester.

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
One up front in Holroyd again. Sorry GUS, I love you but this is really f***ing me off now. Us fans are paying good money to go and watch a team that has no intention of attacking or scoring. Unacceptable.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
One up front in Holroyd again. Sorry GUS, I love you but this is really f***ing me off now. Us fans are paying good money to go and watch a team that has no intention of attacking or scoring. Unacceptable.

But your not there :facepalm:

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009

What a f***ing moron. f*** right off. I'm leaving now anyway, another day another withdean soaking. :nono: :laugh:

Halcyon

Who let the Doug out?
Jul 22, 2008
Teesside
From the website:

Albion: (4-5-1) Walker; Painter, El-Abd, Elphick, Hoyte; Bennett, Crofts, Hendrie, Navarro, Carole; Holroyd. Subs: Brezovan(GK), McNulty, Barnes, Caskey, Dunk, Hart, Dicker.

Billy Mays

Aug 14, 2008
Fruit Cove
So do we take it from that team that the result of Gus's little chinwag with Dickinson was that he won't be around next season? McNulty on the bench but not our other returning loanee. Also does Barnes sitting it out so as not to further bump up his value indicate that Gus wants him back? Intriguing.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here