Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton and Hove Albion V Rushden and Diamonds FA Cup "official match thread"

GT49er

NSC Patron
Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Well, the defence has restricted R&D to just two shots on target so far.....just remind me, who have we got in goal, and what is his shots saved to shots missed ratio so far?

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
is everyone asleep ?

No , I think it was more than 12 people trying to post at the same time about Smith allowing the ball to go under under his body as he attempted his first save of the match. :ohmy:

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
Apart from the fact that he has made saves as well as mistakes, their keeper sounds like ours

onthebeach

Jul 15, 2009
about bloody time soddin chat had died a death for the past half hour or so. back up and running now though eh not that ive missed anything though

Peteinblack

NSC Patron
Jun 3, 2004
Bath, Somerset.
is everyone asleep ?

Listening to the commentary of what sounds like a dull, piss poor, match, I am struggling to stay awake.

We seem to be struggling at home to a team two divisions below us.

It sounds like we haven't got a clue.

:rant::rant::rant::rant::rant::rant::rant:

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Too many trying to post at the same time ? (12+ ?) that Smith is total shite must have caused NSC to crash.

zego

Jul 10, 2003
64'Elliott Bennett hits a good right footed shot, but it is off target. Outcome: miss right

68'Adam El-Abd hits a good right footed shot, but it is off target. Outcome: miss left

69'Nicky Forster curls a good right footed shot, but it is off target. Outcome: miss right

Getting back into attack, now that NSC is back from its hour long nap ...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here