Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton and Hove Albion V Milton Keynes Dons ***OFFICIAL*** Match Thread 11/09/10

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
A wonderful comment from the Dons manager "the attentions of Elphick and el Abd bordered on assault" - marvellous stuff

tonymgc

Banned
May 8, 2010
Drive by abusing
Just got back from the game in my opinion our best performance at home of the season. LuaLua was electric, The defence sturdy & did their job well & Casper actually looked like a decent goalkeeper.
Think the slippery pitch made the match a bit tasty at times but another three points at Withdean against a team we've never beaten in the league.

shwoody1

May 18, 2009
lewes
just read his comments, you would think his 2 up top were little angels! they just came up against adam and tommy in no shit mood!

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006

Get in Muzza!

:clap2::clap2:

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
was the ball on its way in when murray headed it in?

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
We were very good at times today and Kazenga seems to have learnt delivery in pre-season.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Sure it's been mentioned above, but I can't be bothered to read through.

Lua Lua shot was one of the best goals I've seen for Brighton, it was very very special for those who couldn't make it.

It's great to have a player like that, the whole crowd waiting in anticipation when he gets the ball.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Gus said he was practically dead after the weeks training, was trying too hard to impress and wasn't worth to risk it, want him for 40 games this season and not just 1.

thanks

sounds like confirmation if needed that he will be first choice :thumbsup:

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Sure it's been mentioned above, but I can't be bothered to read through.

Lua Lua shot was one of the best goals I've seen for Brighton, it was very very special for those who couldn't make it.

It's great to have a player like that, the whole crowd waiting in anticipation when he gets the ball.

There was a buzz every time he got the ball which helped create noise. I could even hear some noise coming from the North stand. :ohmy:

Seagulls4life

Jul 30, 2010
Brighton
LuaLua's goal was very, very good and his backflips were brilliant, did anyone get a good view of the second? was it going in before murray got his head on it?

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
told you the ref is a twat...........................but then are'nt they all just lately

As I mentioned in the player rating thread, I'm usually one of the first to stand up for the ref, and often am the last, but today's ref just didn't have a clue. He seemed fit enough to get in position, he just made mind boggling decisions. Murray deserved his yellow, imo. The Dons player had kicked the ball before Murray even started his challenge. But he was just so inconsistent. For a while it looked like h was being lenient with the big tackles because of the weather, and focusing on the smaller niggling stuff, then it looked like he was a homer ref, then it looked like he was favouring mk. It was just an indefensible performance from the official.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here