Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton and Hove Albion V Ipswich Town ****Official Match Thread****

worthingseagull123

May 5, 2012
Why are people saying Ipswich are a poor/weak team? Before today, they were only one place below us, don't get peoples mentality.

Unfortunately some of the 'experts'on this site think we are way better than every club in this division.

They forget that any team, could beat any team, on their day.

Footsoldier

Banned
May 26, 2013
We have won just won the last two games 2-0 dominating the game. Sometimes we don't have the rub of the green. We must have had about 70% of the ball today. Ipswich are such a depressing team seriously what have they done to win the game?

Rub of the green, we've had no green to rub so far.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011

Fungus

NSC Patron
May 21, 2004
Truro
Always hope:

GOAL! LGE2 Wimbledon 3 - 2 Cheltenham 70:19'
GOAL! LGE2 Wimbledon 2 - 2 Cheltenham 69:09'
GOAL! LGE2 Wimbledon 1 - 2 Cheltenham 68:13'

[Edit:]

And always time to screw it up again!

GOAL! LGE2 Wimbledon 3 - 3 Cheltenham Taylor 73:45'

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
Oh for christ sake you are both being ridiculous. We are seriously unlucky today to have not scored. We are totally dominating. Every team has days like this.

he asked the question I answered it
we might dominate and we might be dominating this game but its is still Ipswich winning ....not for much longer I hope

he asked the question I answered it
we might dominate and we might be dominating this game but its is still Ipswich winning ....not for much longer I hope

Indeed. Some games I have seen us lose this season we have had hardly a shot on goal and seemed lacklustre throughout. We have actually played well today. If we lose it is through bad luck and a shite Ipswich team sneaking a goal. Im massively frustrated that we are losing to this typical "sit back and sneak a goal" Mcarthy team.

Vankleek Hill Seagull

Jul 5, 2003
Vankleek Hill, actually....
Is it me or is Ulloa constantly whinging to the Ref. If he put as much effort into playing as he did whinging, he'd be scoring a hat-trick every week. You don't see Messi bitching at the Ref all the time. He just gets on with it with the appropriate results.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here