Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton and Hove Albion v Huddersfield ***OFFICIAL MATCH THREAD***

seagurn

Feb 19, 2007
County town
sounded like we did ok ,better than of late at home encouraging stuff for once.,,,,

portlock seagull

Jul 28, 2003
0-0 disapointing, should have won it by all accounts.

Same as Sat. And several times before this season. Getting depressing now ain't it?

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
looked like we had our chances to win, will be happy with the draw though.

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
Frustrating but a good performance... just ahve to believe we are going to beat this hoodoo

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
Really does my head in...."well we must take some positives, the performance was really good"......SOD the performance...play like a dead starving freak with one leg......just WIN !!!!!

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
I don't care he is under contract. Murray hasn't wanted to play for us for about a year.

Ummm, what?? Murray was only really fit for a few of the games when he was on the transfer list after Mickey Adams did his best to ruin his career.

We physically cannot make Forster play and I assume he is being suitably punished [non payment I should hope] for his unprofessional actions.

Would you rather a striker that can't be bothered to play for us played, instead of some fresh strikers like Holroyd, Dickinson, Murray?

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
Unlucky lads, sounds like we deserved more. Holroyd sounds very promising and Dickinson adds physical power but 2 games in succession where we haven't taken our chances increases the frustration about the Forster situation though

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
0-0 against a play off contender is a decent result, a good performance as well if a little disappointing that we didn't take our chances..

theonesmith

Oct 27, 2008
Same as Sat. And several times before this season. Getting depressing now ain't it?

But! It is an improvement no? It's still not as depressing as last season when we were, overall, absolutely shit.

So we are improving! 13 shots today, if we can now learn to be more clinical in our attacking play then we WILL climb the table. Especially now we appear to have a solid backline and in my opinion a decent midfield. I'm particularly hoping Lualua contributes well.

theonesmith

Oct 27, 2008
Really does my head in...."well we must take some positives, the performance was really good"......SOD the performance...play like a dead starving freak with one leg......just WIN !!!!!

I do agree- winning is by far the most important thing. But we SHOULD be winning these matches and as long as we become a tad bit more clinical in our attack, I do think we will be fine. I think we can take heart from some of our recent performances- what do you think?

I certainly don't think we will go down.

portlock seagull

Jul 28, 2003
But! It is an improvement no? It's still not as depressing as last season when we were, overall, absolutely shit.

So we are improving! 13 shots today, if we can now learn to be more clinical in our attacking play then we WILL climb the table. Especially now we appear to have a solid backline and in my opinion a decent midfield. I'm particularly hoping Lualua contributes well.

I have to say, we just need a win at home now. Don't care if we have 1 shot all game as long as it goes in and we keep everything out of our own net in the same game. Still, we're out the relegation zone. Every silver lining....

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
Ummm, what?? Murray was only really fit for a few of the games when he was on the transfer list after Mickey Adams did his best to ruin his career.

We physically cannot make Forster play and I assume he is being suitably punished [non payment I should hope] for his unprofessional actions.

Would you rather a striker that can't be bothered to play for us played, instead of some fresh strikers like Holroyd, Dickinson, Murray?

Yep.

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
Living in a dream world mate

Nope, just don't think we can afford the luxury of not playing our best team. We are not safely cushioned in mid table, this is a relegation fight.

As I said that could well be 4 points lost so far. How vital will they be come May?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here